Re: Cant Build in Apartments

by livdavison_

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] "Not expanded to Ops" when trying to build multilevel apart

★★ Novice

I am still having this issue as of January 14, 2018. It also corrupted my save file. My save has been extremely slow ever since moving to this VIII Landgraab apartment. 

Message 21 of 118 (5,025 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. What can be done to solve this, as this forum is from November and here I am in January experiencing the same problem. Can't delete certain walls on the inside of the apartment which I should be able to edit. 

Message 22 of 118 (4,886 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here, I just recently started getting this error when trying to build in the Zenview Apartments. Any time I want to build a wall that's perpendicular to an exterior wall, I get this error. Sometimes it works if I try it 2 or 3 more times, dragging the wall over from a different spot, but it's really annoying. I didn't have any issues when I last tried to build in 2 floor apartment several months back, so it must be caused by a fairly recent update. I really hope this is being fixed soon.

Message 23 of 118 (4,846 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine also happens with the 701 Zenview apartments (or the 'karaoke legends' apartment with Miko Ojo, Darling Walsh and Akira Kibo), I have no mods and the only way to fix it is to bulldoze again. I haven't noticed it until February 7th, 2019 - my game is always up to date.

Message 24 of 118 (4,683 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is still a problem in the 702 Zenview apartment in February 2019...
Message 25 of 118 (4,601 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here, also with the Zen apartment.

Game fully up to date.

Placing a saved (non CC) lot from the library gives the Ops error.

Bulldozing the lot hangs up the entire game.

Message 26 of 118 (4,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's been months, is there still no solution? I have spent all day trying to work with this. It is ridiculous, and I feel that this problem is getting overlooked and ignored. 

Message 27 of 118 (4,481 Views)

★★ Novice

Having this exact problem on console (PS4). Surely EA realise this is an issue...?

Message 28 of 118 (4,405 Views)

Hero
Anyone still having this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 118 (4,251 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah i've been having this issue since the last Update. It only occurs in 702 Zen view apartments. I've been tweeting about it with no response and it's irritating me. The only major differences in my game are that i've downloaded Parenthood and Jungle Adventure.

Message 30 of 118 (4,054 Views)