Re: Starlight Award Access and Award Acceptance

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] < 3 Stars celebrities can't attend Award Ceremony

This happens in my game too, and it's annoying. The only workaround I've found is to either change the number of stars, which only sometimes works or to teleport my sims in using testingcheats.

Message 11 of 17 (678 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] < 3 Stars celebrities can't attend Award Ceremony

★ Guide

I've been having this problem aswell. I actually thought it was by design Large smile

Whenever this happened I'd just add another door for my sim to enter through and then delete it so no other < 3-star sim could. By now I've just added a permanent fenced off fire entrace to the building that I add a gate too when needed Large smile

But it would be nice if you didn't have to go into build mode to attend an event that you're invited to lol

Message 12 of 17 (664 Views)

Re: [OPEN] < 3 Stars celebrities can't attend Award Ceremony

★ Pro

This is still an issue for me. My non-celebrity Sim won an award for his book but was unable to go through the door even though it indicated "you already have access." 

Message 13 of 17 (606 Views)

Starlight Award Access and Award Acceptance

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Latest 5.0
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get nominated for an award as an actress 1 star celebrity
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim was nominated for an award but couldn’t get inside to accept it in time before the option to accept it went away. I had to manually change the star level on the door to get in even though the bouncer cues stated I had access. Never received the award 😔
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to get in without modifying the door star level if I am nominated and I expect the action to accept the award to remain there since it takes allllll week to get to another award show that you may or may not win at.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

N/a

Message 14 of 17 (491 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MzMelonz What level was your Sim ?

There's currently several threads for the award

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GF-Sims-Can-t-Accept-Awards/m-p/7204166

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/GF-Starlight-accolades-hosts-incompetent/m-p/11214498

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-lt-3-Stars-celebrities-can-t-attend-Award-Ceremony/m-p/73...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 17 (464 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict "Get nominated for an award as an actress 1-star celebrity," I wrote it above. Also, I started a new thread to not necroe an old one that I saw. Didn't see any other ones and I don't have time to search the dates for any other ones anyone else posted - sorry!
Message 16 of 17 (427 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@MzMelonz I merged your post with the 1 star issue that. Bug Reporting is different when it comes to necro. Only posts before 2017 or fixed issues are considered necro. If it's an open thread that has a template, feel free to bump

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (415 Views)