Re: Order Delivery (Update): Food Not Being Delivered

by ButterflyRealm

Original Post

Champion
@ButterflyRealm that's unnecessary. The Zoomer's food delivery service is a new base game feature added by the July 2021 patch to compliment the Grocery service that exists in Cottage Living. It's a fun thing for all Base Game players to have and enjoy.

They made a mistake by having one of the animations the delivery NPC uses rely on an animation that only exists if you have Cottage Living installed. They need to move that animation to the base game files. Until then, the service won't work properly for people with base game and no Cottage Living.

If you DO install Cottage Living, then the service will begin working properly because you've added in the missing animation it needed by having the pack. It shouldn't be required for people to buy Cottage Living for it to work though, hence the need for this bug thread to get it fixed eventually.
Message 71 of 76 (1,963 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@simvasion I see. I wasn’t aware of that part because I elect to purchase all packs instead. The animation locked up for me at first although I bought it. When the pack released, I still experienced the same problems as before until I took a few extra steps.

Sorry yours isn’t still working. You should try submitting a ticket through EA chat. They’re very helpful & you’ll be speaking with the actual company. It will show you with status updates if there is a fix & you can ask them to escalate further as I’ve done that in the past. That may be a better route if the other options didn’t work.
Message 72 of 76 (1,955 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Zoomers Food Delivery: No food is being delivered/Delivery person no

★★★ Novice

The food is not in the inventory (ps4) 

Message 73 of 76 (1,883 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem - I have CL installed, no mods, and I cannot get groceries delivered.  No delivery person shows up at all.  When I go to re-order the groceries after waiting a couple of days, I don't have the option, because I've already ordered groceries and they are supposedly on the way.  After I visited the grocery stall in town, the option to order groceries was restored.  Tried ordering again, and nothing.  I've tried several times now, watched for the grocery delivery person, and he definitely never shows.

Message 74 of 76 (1,839 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Zoomers Food Delivery: No food is being delivered (no CoL)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem as well. The deliverer just stands in front of the door and does nothing. It's unclickable and the only choice to make him leave is to reset the sim. 

Message 75 of 76 (1,833 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Zoomers Food Delivery: No food is being delivered (no CoL)

Hero

Zoomers Food Delivery has trained their delivery Zoomers (or is it Zoomies? Think about it!) to ACTUALLY deliver the food Sims have ordered. We apologize for all those missed meals.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.146/1.45

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 76 of 76 (10,821 Views)