Re: Zoomers Food Delivery doesn't work

by Bearpal64

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Zoomers Food Delivery: No food is being delivered/Delivery person no

★ Guide

Same issue. Delivery person arrives and knocks on the door. I click to accept the food. Nothing happens. No food. No money is removed. Delivery sim is now unclickable. 

Message 31 of 76 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too so disappointed 

Message 32 of 76 (1,185 Views)

★ Guide
Just confirming this is happening on XBox as well.
Message 33 of 76 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Guide
@simplydeesims This has been happening with pizza delivery for the last 6 months or so - you'd think they would've fixed that before adding another delivery service to break?
Message 34 of 76 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I had this problem, and no matter what I tried, he wasn't able to deliver food. I finally made the delivery person a temporary household member and got the food out of his inventory.

Message 35 of 76 (1,133 Views)

Re: Zoomers Food Delivery doesn't work

★★★★★ Guide
@CommishLawWonder Ive noticed that after you click accept delivery and it fails that NPC is also no longer clickable so you can't even interact with them at all 😔
Message 36 of 76 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MidniteHearts same as me gutted about it maybe you have to get the country living expansion pack
Message 37 of 76 (1,119 Views)

Re: Food Delivery System Already Broken

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict No bag for me. The delivery sim also didn’t come into the apartment building (in the arts district penthouse). I found him hanging around outside, my sim went to him after I chose “Accept delivery” but she and the delivery sim did a little jump and no food appeared anywhere. Then the delivery sim was unclickable.
Message 38 of 76 (1,105 Views)

Re: Food Delivery System Already Broken

★★★★ Novice

I also have the same problem no delivery bag... the minute I click on accept delivery, he charged for the food I ordered but no bag... then he just stands there for a few at the door.. unable to click on him again.  

Message 39 of 76 (1,081 Views)

★ Guide

Me too... I have all ep gp and sp except journey to batuu. No mods here. The npc is just standing in the front door and nothing happens

Message 40 of 76 (1,059 Views)