[ARCHIVED] [XB1/PS4] Unable to Progress in tutorial due to greyed out selections

by awb555

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Unable to Progress in new tutorial due to greyed out selections

Hero (Retired)
@PenguinFoop Which part are you stuck on? If you feel you have a good hang of the game, you can end the tutorial in the game options under tutorial and tips. You can still complete the tutorial aspiration once you've ended the tutorial.
Message 11 of 15 (522 Views)

Xbox one Sims 4 stuck tutorial

★★ Novice

I get up to the sims asperations where it says to take a vacation, go fishing, travel to a community venue, and meet 3 new sims and I can not progress because all but the meet 3 new sims is disabled by the tutorial itself it is all greyed out I've tried finding a way around it and thus far no luck

Message 12 of 15 (494 Views)

Re: Xbox one Sims 4 stuck tutorial

Hero (Retired)

@abcgSN6Scig6c9 I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

You can end the tutorial in the game options under tutorial and tips. You can still complete the tutorial aspiration once you've ended the tutorial.

Message 13 of 15 (491 Views)

Re: Tutorial stuck: simology

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this issue also. Not having the issue you listed but I am stuck on simology and it won’t go further. I have no mods or cheats

Message 14 of 15 (434 Views)

Re: Tutorial stuck: simology

Hero (Retired)

@FirefaulDraws I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

You can end the tutorial in the game options under tutorial and tips. You can still complete the tutorial aspiration once you've ended the tutorial.

Message 15 of 15 (394 Views)