Re: Create a sim

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: [XB1/PS4] Can’t rotate sim in create a sim

★★ Novice

I have the same issue after loading in from the gallery. The right stick becomes useless. Only able to use the randomize option with it when something is selected.

This needs to be fixed.

Message 11 of 81 (2,581 Views)

★ Pro

XB1 user here, no issues rotating or switching to head mode

Message 12 of 81 (2,578 Views)

★★ Novice
@kusurusu It appears after loading in a sim from the gallery. For me at least.
Message 13 of 81 (2,565 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, same here. I can rotate them when they're not from the gallery, like in game townies. It's so frustrating. 

Message 14 of 81 (2,522 Views)

Create a sim

★★★★★ Newbie

After the last updates while in create a sim, I no longer have the option to rotate my sim. I’m not sure if this is a bug or if it was done intentionally. I was hoping someone could educate me on the subject. However, intentional or not, it is still very bothersome and it adds difficultly to customizing your sim. I know I’m not the only one that wishes this to be removed because I have seen other on here talking about this exact issue after the latest update.

Message 15 of 81 (2,474 Views)
Highlighted

@Kaylainfinity  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Feel free to click Me Too on the first post and add any other details you think are relevant.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 16 of 81 (2,461 Views)

★★ Guide

same (on XB1), sometimes it works and than it doesn't and I can't rotate nor zoom, also sometimes saving the household fixes it.

Message 17 of 81 (2,459 Views)

Re: My sim isnt rotating in cas

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue on the PS4 as well.

Message 18 of 81 (2,413 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [XB1/PS4] Can’t rotate sim in create a sim

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue on ps4 as well. It’s very infuriating that it hasn’t been fixed in the last couple updates. And this happened in the middle of me using cas. Like it worked and it suddenly became stuck and no longer worked. 

Message 19 of 81 (2,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ra7orrat I have also had luck after saving the household. Thanks!
Message 20 of 81 (2,328 Views)