Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [XB1/PS4] Can’t rotate sim in create a sim

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.25
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work , get together , cats and dogs , seasons , city living , get famous , discover university, island living , parenthood , dine out , tiny living and toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to create a sim and try to rotate the sim
What happens when the bug occurs? When you are in create a sim you can’t rotate the sim at all so you can’t see the side or back of them.
What do you expect to see? A fix for this in a patch like the one on pc and mac
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. New update on 3rd June

Can’t rotate sim

I meant dine out , and I have the most recent version of the game 

Edit By Crinrict:Added Tag to Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 81 (15,725 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to rotate Sims in CAS when creating a new household

Hero

Simmers can now rotate Sims downloaded from the Gallery in Create a Sim. Spin them
‘round, ‘round, Simmers ‘round, ‘round - like a record ‘round, ‘round, ‘round, ‘round.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 81 of 81 (3,081 Views)

All Replies

My sim isnt rotating in cas

★★★ Novice

I'm not sure if it's just a bug on the ps4, but I recently have not been able to rotate a sim with my right toggle after downloading a sims from the galley or library. But if I save them and re edit them from the household editmode I'm reable to rotate.. it's very odd.. I'm not sure if the update messed with this.. but any advice would be so appreciated.

Message 2 of 81 (15,565 Views)

Re: My sim isnt rotating in cas

Hero
@ryderxwidow Merging this with another report on this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 81 (15,540 Views)

Re: [XB1/PS4] Can’t rotate sim in create a sim

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had the same issue. It’s highly frustrating.

Message 4 of 81 (15,481 Views)

Can't turn and zoom in Cas of Xbox one

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Newest version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get together, university, island living, city living, cats and dogs, seasons, Vampirs, realm of magic, dine out, spa day, parenthood, Dschungel adventures, tiny living, Moschino, todller acc, usw
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look in the Cas on Xbox happened after the update
What happens when the bug occurs? I wanna Turn my Sims and it does not work I wanna zoom in or out and it doesn't work
What do you expect to see? That I can turn my Sims in cas
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The last patch with firefighters etc.

Don't have any

Message 5 of 81 (15,457 Views)

Re: Can't turn and zoom in Cas of Xbox one

Hero
@Melinskislife Merged your post with existing report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 81 (15,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same but I'm on Xbox, it was most likely the emergency update they did yesterday, hopefully they fix it, still annoying though

Message 7 of 81 (15,222 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

it still hasn’t fixed it ._.

Message 8 of 81 (15,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Since the update the right joystick does nothing in create a sims. I can’t rotate the Sim at all to see different sides or angles. Even when looking at the controls, it doesn’t even show the right joystick being able to do any task now.

Message 9 of 81 (15,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Let me also add this means I can’t zoom in or rotate the Sim to look at their side profile or back. The right joystick does absolutely nothing.

Message 10 of 81 (15,029 Views)