Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I can’t rotate my sims in cas when I download them from the gallery.

by glosss15

Original Post

Re: Unable to rotate Sim in CAS

@midtwilightblue I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

I don't work for EA. I'm a player helping other players. I do not respond to PMs.
Sims 4 Console FAQ and Help | Sims 4 Console Patch Notes
If a post solved your issue, don't forget to mark it as a solution!

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 71 of 75 (118 Views)

I can’t rotate my sims in cas when I download them from the gallery.

★★★ Newbie

I’m not sure if there’s some glitch going on with my game or anyone else’s but I saved a couple of sims to my library to finish editing the next day, and when I downloaded them back into cas it wouldn’t let me rotate my sim or zoom in on them without pressing their face. I’m on console, xbox one to be specific so I’m not sure if this is just a console thing or if it’s been happening to any pc players. 

Message 72 of 75 (112 Views)

Re: I can’t rotate my sims in cas when I download them from the gallery.

★ Pro

Hello @glosss15 ! This has been an issue for console players for some time and there is an existing bug report for it.  Please click "me too" on the first post and add your details if you wish.

[OPEN] [XB1/PS4] Can’t rotate sim in create a sim - Answer HQ

Also, perhaps try the workaround mentioned by @willprot in that same thread on page 6. Here is a direct link to their post.  If it works for you, please consider giving them some XP.

Re: [OPEN] [XB1/PS4] Can’t rotate sim in create a sim - Page 6 - Answer HQ

Message 73 of 75 (92 Views)

Re: I can’t rotate my sims in cas when I download them from the gallery.

@glosss15 I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

I don't work for EA. I'm a player helping other players. I do not respond to PMs.
Sims 4 Console FAQ and Help | Sims 4 Console Patch Notes
If a post solved your issue, don't forget to mark it as a solution!

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 74 of 75 (81 Views)

Re: Create a sim

★★ Novice

I’m having this same issue, I have all packs except two of the kits.  I found I had this issue mainly when I jumped right into cas from the menu and try to add a sim from the library I can’t turn my sim afterwards and I have to exit cas and go back in the fix it. It’s really annoying and I noticed after the last patch. 

Message 75 of 75 (42 Views)