Re: [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save

by OwlBlossom

Original Post

Re: ERROR CODE 22/507 & ERROR CODE 122 & 102

★★★ Apprentice

I think I may have to do that unfortunately. Thank you. 

Message 31 of 46 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello, in our previous exchanges I mentioned patches appearing on my screen after receiving Error Code: 22 & Error Code: 122. This is what it looks like, do you have any idea what causes an issue like this? I play on Xbox One, no mods or cc.

Message 32 of 46 (984 Views)

Hero
@CelebritySkin96 Sorry, no I don't but I got no idea about consoles.

Tagging @PoptartJuniper. Maybe she's got some more ideas.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 46 (976 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@CelebritySkin96 @crinrict I addressed this issue here in this post. Save Error 22

Message 34 of 46 (973 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save/ Error 22

★★★ Newbie

Omg ive had this error happen so many times and restart each time losing months of work! I think im just done playing this broken game i have spent hundreds of dollars on! I love it but im just sick of thiis error! Hope one day they fix it but til then im not wasting another second or penny! Good luck simmers! •ally

Message 35 of 46 (939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.  I’ve gone through all the technical help. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. What is this and why is this happening?   I have tons of space on my internal drive. There should be no reason for this. But clearly there is a reason and it hasn’t been addressed.

Message 36 of 46 (899 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save/ Error 22

★★★ Apprentice

Just thought I'd bump this thread. To the above two replies, I feel your pain & I feel your frustration over this issue that has been a major problem for months.

Update after update & no solution, these issues aren't even adressed in the patches/updates for the Sims 4. I, have also tried EVERYTHING possible. Cleared everything, started a brand new game & the other day after a month of smooth gameplay, bam! Hit with error code 22 & hit with error code 122. I find it disheartening & disappointing that people like us have invested so much time in this game, been good customers & tried our best with no pay off & no decent instructions on how to fix the problem.

When it comes to the point where the people who know this game inside out don't know how to fix the problem & are just as confused by it then what can I say? The game is a broken one & I feel I've been robbed of my time & the money I've spent.

Message 37 of 46 (862 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm struggling also. Have contacted EA and resloved the issue by restarting mu console. But the problem persists a week or 2 later. I was planning on getting a couple packs for Christmas but won't be because the saving is failing with just a few. I've done all the other suggested tricks and yes they've worked vut only for a short time. 

If this is such a wide issue why are EA not addressing it? 

Message 38 of 46 (807 Views)

Hero
@OwlBlossom Do you have error code 22 or Error code: 507:84f8bed6 or both ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 39 of 46 (789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

22. Have been in touch with EA support. I know how to fix qhen I happens but tored of ot continuing to happen. 

The person I chatted with logged the bug  woth their supervisor 

Message 40 of 46 (787 Views)