Re: ERROR CODE 22/507 & ERROR CODE 122 & 102

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I would like for you to show on a video because I like many are having the exact same issues. It's to the point now that I cannot even play because the game will be still loading.

Message 21 of 46 (1,387 Views)

Re: [XB1] Error code: 507:84f8bed6 when trying to save

★★★★★ Novice

I'd like to see the video too! Standard smile

Message 22 of 46 (1,342 Views)

ERROR CODE 22/507 & ERROR CODE 122 & 102

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.29.80.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Get Famous, Get To Work, Get Together, Island Living, Jungle Adventure, Luxury Party Stuff, Moshino Stuff, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Seasons, Spooky Stuff, Vampires & Vintage Glamour Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt saving or load a household, build on a lot/place a household.
What happens when the bug occurs? I receive ERROR CODE 22 & 507 when saving. I also receive ERROR CODE 102 & 122 when loading. My game will not save & on the rare occasion when a save is successful, that specific saved game is usually deleted automatically. I am kicked to the manage world's screen & on occasion, the menu screen. I also have trouble loading households/building on lots when I receive ERROR CODE 22 or 507. I have to load a household twice for it to actually load up.
What do you expect to see? I expect my game to save/load with no issues. I expect to be able to play my game as easily as I used to.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The update that was released around the Eco Lifestyle release caused this & the following updates have not helped.

I have done everything suggested to me to fix this problem. I have cleared my cache, completely cleared my gallery, deleted all the paintings from reference, deleted all my saved games except two & I'm still receiving these errors, particularly ERROR CODE 22 for over two months now.

I don't know what else to do so I'm opening up this bug report in hopes it will be adressed in a future fix/patch/update.

I've only had a few days of successful gameplay in the past few months, my sessions usually end in ERROR CODE 22 most of the time when attempting to build on a lot. I have attempted every fix suggested, my console & game is up to date.

My game has worked perfectly in the few years I've had it. On occasion it would shut down & fade to black, kicking me to the home screen but that was rare. I received no error codes up until the update that was released alongside or before the Eco Lifestyle expansion was released.

That update unfortunately has destroyed my game. Problems such as ERROR CODE 134 were fixed, but I've been left with ERROR CODE 22, 507, 102 & 122, all of which make my game basically unplayable.

Saving to the gallery is always successful though, I am able to do that even when ERROR CODE 22 is affecting my gameplay. Also, sometimes lots change from residential to libraries / art galleries / museums without me doing so & the screen will change with big patches that say buy/sell etc.

It's very bizarre as I'd never experienced anything like this in the years I've been playing. Anybody else experiencing these specific errors? & if you've managed to fix them please tell me how below. Thank you.

Message 23 of 46 (1,345 Views)

Hero
@CelebritySkin96 Merged your post with the 507 saving thread but could you post complete error numbers on all the errors you are seeing ?

Which 102/122 are you getting ? What numbers to have after the 507 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 46 (1,293 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The game failed to load. Error Code: 122: 84f8bed6: 7318933a. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.

Happens when loading a household or going into build mode.

The game failed to Save. Please exit to the Main Menu and then select Play to reload the game. Error Code: 22

This is how it appears on my screen. Happens when attempting to save. If playing a household, I will get kicked to the manage worlds screen & it can be difficult to remove from screen. Usually triggers Error Code: 122:84f8bed6:7318933a. Changes residential lots to museums / galleries without me doing so. This is the error code I get most often, happens during every gameplay session at least once.

Error Code: 22 Please go to the main menu and reload most recent save." and "Error Code: 507: 84f8bed6:aa041f24

Appeared when attempting to save during playing a household, rarely get this error code, happened after I attempted to clear out my Sim's household inventory of photographs I had taken.

102: 6ee24dd4:656c7982.

102: 20ece5dd:2d42e9e1.

102: 70c7f9a6c:8998dd17.

I usually get error code 122 way more often than this, so often that I very rarely get error code 102 so I've had a look online and I've listed a few possible full error codes. Sorry for not being more specific with this one. It rarely happens when loading a household or attempting to build on a lot just like Error Code 122.

That is how these errors are presented on my screen. I play on Xbox One. I don't have any mods in my game. Issues started when I updated my game around the time Eco Lifestyle was released.

Experienced no error codes in my years of gaming. Started occurring after that specific update. I've added pictures below of the error codes I get most often, needed online assistance to get the full error codes for 102 & 507 as they occur rarely, but they concern loading & saving like the others.

Message 25 of 46 (1,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@CelebritySkin96 Hm

So, it's the same error as I moved your post into (mostly)

102 usually occurs when you try to load a lot in live mode, while 122 occurs when you try to load in build mode.

Since your 507 has the same number as the 122 one, I wonder if they're connected.

Save Error 22 is common on console and has a huge thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/CURRENT-ISSUE-Save-Error-22/m-p/8724415

As for the others

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Error-Code-102-6ee24dd4-4e6f578f-Corrupted/td-p/84... .. supposed to be fixed. Was related to corrupted relationships. Are you still seeing this ?
- 102: 20ece5dd:2d42e9e1: That error is usually caused by cc in dorms. Are you sure you're getting this on Xb1 as well ?
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Error-102-70c7f9a6/m-p/8438440: This was fixed also. Are you STILL seeing it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 46 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've been frequent on the Error Code 22 thread for over a month now & I have tried tried everything suggested. None of it is working, that's why I wanted to open up a new one to bring more awareness to this problem.

I don't use mods, I don't use custom content, my gallery is clear. The only stuff you could say is custom content is paintings from reference & photographs, that's a part of the game in general so I doubt they're being read as custom content.

507 is rare, but it's associated with saving and is an error posted alongside error code 22. My main problem.

The 102 stuff I get rarely, again it concerns loading and its usually error code 122 I get when attempting to build/load a household.

I don't know what more I can do. I've deleted saves, deleted content, cleared my gallery, reset my console, deleted local data & synced it back, my console & game is up to date.

Issues started when I installed the update  released around the release of Eco lifestyle. No issues beforehand, no errors, no mods, just easy & enjoyable gameplay.

Message 27 of 46 (1,229 Views)

Hero
@CelebritySkin96 I don't have suggestions for Error 22 and this open one.

Only really concerned that you're still getting fixed errors and one that's known to be a cc one (the main issue you have is something EA/Maxis will need to figure out).The way I understand them they are not permanent on the saves ?

Unfortunately on XB1 it's not possible to look at saves.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 46 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, they aren't permanent on the saves as I have short period (a few hours) where my gave will save without any issues which is bizarre.

Saving while building is a big trigger for the error when my game is working normally. I'm just stumped on what to do at this point as it just seems as if my game has just been glitches and corrupted beyond anything I can fix on my own.

Only thing I see fixing it is a patch or another update. Either that or I start all over, which I don't want to do. My game worked perfectly fine for years before that specific update I've mentioned. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Message 29 of 46 (1,213 Views)

Hero
@CelebritySkin96 Maybe you could keep this one and start a new one until it gets fixed ?

Really don't have any other suggestions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 46 (1,211 Views)