Re: The Sims 4 achievements not unlocking

by JavannaLynn

Original Post

Re: [XB1/PS4] Achievements not Unlocking

★★★ Novice
This is still happening, and its now march... i got this game the day it came out and have experienced every bug. Why even release it when its so incomplete?
Message 61 of 93 (2,250 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Ghost Trophies won't pop

★★★ Newbie
My "ghostly" trophy hasn't popped either.
But my "what would it be like?" And "ghost family" trophies have... Which makes no sense. Help?
Message 62 of 93 (2,177 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Ghost Trophies won't pop

Hero
Is this for console or PC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 93 (2,170 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Achievements

★ Novice
Xbox one

50 mile high club - have tried multiple times woohooing but nothing has come up

Full house - made 8 sims into a house and no achievement

Have stopped for now as wish to get the achievements also an elder sim has not died. He got the message before his wife passed since then his daughter has married and had a child who is nearly a teenager yet he wont die! He's still active in my current household.

Message 64 of 93 (2,169 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Achievements

Hero
@PhilippaZaraB Moved your post to the console thread on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 93 (2,165 Views)

★★★ Novice
I did that. Do you know if there's a way to reverse it or would I have to delete the whole thing and start over to get the achievements?
Message 66 of 93 (2,385 Views)

★★ Novice
I had no trouble till today. I've only unlocked 3 so far. Reached maxed cooking and max piano and nothing. This game is really buggy.
Message 67 of 93 (2,346 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

We just released an update for the game which should help with achievements that didn't unlock on Xbox.

o To complete the unlock process simply load the Save Game you earned your Achievement(s) in and everything you earned will unlock.
o You may need to load multiple Save Games if you earned Achievements across different saves.

Please, give it a try, and let us know how it goes!

If you are playing on PS4, please, update your game and load the save game where you earned your achievements. If you are still missing any after loading the save, let us know.

Thanks!
-Mai

Message 68 of 93 (14,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Been trying to unlock achievements. Reaching level 10 in some skills I won’t get the achievement. But in game it does show I’m max level.
Message 69 of 93 (2,203 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @Shaneqhua,

Did you use cheats in that save game before? Keep in mind if cheats are used, achievements won't be unlocked for that save game.

Also, are you playing on Xbox One or PS4?

Thanks, and welcome to the forums! Standard smile
-Mai
Message 70 of 93 (2,190 Views)