Re: Xbox series x loading issue

by phanpy69

Original Post

Re: Xbox series x loading issue

★ Apprentice
@lucyiirwin123 Tried that, only works for the delivery download, still can’t use the gallery
Message 21 of 51 (496 Views)

Sims 4 loading not working, freezes after signing in

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.7.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs other than eco lifestyle, journey to batuu, and a few kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go on the sims 4 game and it will happen during the loading screen after signing in
What happens when the bug occurs? After signing in, the loading screen goes on, the plumbob only goes 1/4th of the way before it freezes, the sound is still playing however. Sometimes the loading screen will stay on, however sometimes the game closes and takes me back to my xbox main screen
What do you expect to see? The loading screen playback go all the way, before letting me choose if I want to load a game, start a new game etc.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game numerous times, cleared the MAC address, checked my network, done resets on my console.

I'm having no luck with it at the moment

Message 22 of 51 (528 Views)

Re: Sims 4 loading not working, freezes after signing in

★★★★★ Novice

I made a new account on my xbox and tried to go on the sims and its working no problem, so why is it my account that it won't work on?

Message 23 of 51 (518 Views)

★ Apprentice
@97DeeX2 I’m having this problem too on Xbox S, if you sign in to a new account on your xbox do you still have the same save files? I can launch the game only when my Xbox is offline, I have not tried on a different account.
Message 24 of 51 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

On the new account there's no saved files, it's basically starting new which is devastating for me haha. I hope this issue gets solved soon

Message 25 of 51 (492 Views)

★ Apprentice
@97DeeX2 Yes me too, I don’t want to play on a new save. Can’t believe I can’t even launch a game I’ve spent hundred of dollars on, not to mention hundred of hours.
Message 26 of 51 (487 Views)

★ Novice

Same! 

This has been happening for a weeks now. Sometimes after 3/4 restate of the game it works okay. 

Its driving me insane and putting me off from even bothering to play the sims. 
I haven’t tried using my husbands account or creating a new one. I refuse to. EA need to sort it out and get it fixed!!

Message 27 of 51 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@97DeeX2 @phanpy69 @bexnaisby  I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 28 of 51 (451 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has this fixed for anyone? It’s still not working for me, it’s putting me off playing the game Frown 

Message 29 of 51 (390 Views)

★ Apprentice
@lucyiirwin123 Nope, still the same for me, can’t get it to work.
Message 30 of 51 (376 Views)