Re: Xbox series x loading issue

by lucyiirwin123

Original Post

Re: Can't load saved files or households

★ Novice

Exact same thing with me and I had no clue how to load it. Seen your comment then managed to load my game offline. 

Message 11 of 51 (569 Views)

Won’t load past start screen

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.7.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except return to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start game, it won’t load past start screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? It won’t load past start screen Plumbob stops spinning and then freezes and game turns off.
What do you expect to see? Game load as normal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When trying to load Sim4 on the Xbox, the plumbob only loads a quarter of the way, freezes, then the game

Turns off.

I have reinstalled and installed. Deleted saved data and still doesn’t work.

Message 12 of 51 (559 Views)

Re: Cannot start the game Xbox S

★★★ Novice

Hi, I’m having this issue too. I found a quick work around, if you turn off your WiFi/internet and load it up, that might work. 

Message 13 of 51 (562 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, I’m having this issue too. I found a quick work around, if you turn off your WiFi/internet and load it up, that might work

Message 14 of 51 (541 Views)

Re: Cannot start the game Xbox S

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem, I’d love to find a way around this so I’ll be watching this thread

Message 15 of 51 (540 Views)

Re: Can't load saved files or households

★★ Novice

Having the same issue very frustrating haven’t managed to fix it 

Message 16 of 51 (473 Views)

★ Apprentice

It works for me if I start the game while my xbox is offline. But that’s not a viable solution. Once the game is started offline I can’t go online so for example I can’t download the supply drops or use the gallery. Or do you know how to go online in the game if you start if offline?

Message 17 of 51 (495 Views)

★ Novice

It’s loading the game completely I don’t get to go as far as loading individual games

Message 18 of 51 (484 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Macsas69 Yes same for me
Message 19 of 51 (482 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Once you launch offline, if you go to game options, sims delivery and select reconnect and resume download, that should hopefully bring you back online.

Message 20 of 51 (475 Views)