by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Conservationist Grant Application Error

Hero
@Elfskin Do you won uni or not ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 129 (642 Views)

Comp

★★★ Newbie

I don’t know if this is the right category but I am having a really annoying problem in the Sims 4 where one of my sims cannot write on the computer. The weird thing is that it only happens when I try to write a book, anything else in the computer is fine email, excuse letters, programming, etc. Its just book writing that does not even generate an acción. The sims just continues to stand there.

Message 52 of 129 (653 Views)

Re: Comp

Champion (Retired)

@ShadowOfTime95 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 53 of 129 (622 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Writing on computer not working properly

@ShadowOfTime95  I've merged your post into the master thread for this issue.  Do you have Discover University installed?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 54 of 129 (611 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrictLostOne20 I am having the same problem and it started after the new patch and getting universities.

It happens with all my sims
Message 55 of 129 (597 Views)

★ Apprentice

in my attempts to recreate this bug I have only seen failure. I did have the issue at the beginning with my Spellcaster sim and getting a new computer fixed it for one day and then broke again. I've made a completely new game with a new normal sim and have not had the issue. I also have a vampire save and have not had the issue there either. Not quite sure how or why the spellcaster Sim is different but I haven't been able to recreate the bug as of yet.

Message 56 of 129 (575 Views)

Hero
@LostOne20 Maybe it only affects old saves ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 129 (563 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict it could be a possibility. I recently reinstalled windows but that was before the most recent Sims update. So it is a new game save but old, update wise I suppose?
Message 58 of 129 (540 Views)

Hero
@LostOne20 I really don't know. Mine is actually an older game and it still works with no issues so there do seem other factors.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 129 (529 Views)

★ Apprentice

My sim can write normal books but not skill books (archeology). He can name the book but after that he can´t continue writing wich is annoying because he needs to write a archeology book for his aspiration.

Message 60 of 129 (511 Views)