by DolphinSSA

Original Post

Re: Woohoo Stuck In Bed During Club Meeting

★★★★★ Guide

@simvasion : Okay, gotcha.

Message 11 of 29 (1,455 Views)

Hero
@simvasion I assume it wasn't during a club meeting for you ?

I'll tag this as needs input to see if we have more cases

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 29 (1,439 Views)

Champion
No, it wasn’t during a club meeting.
Message 13 of 29 (1,426 Views)

Hero
Thanks. I'll remove that part from the title then :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 29 (1,421 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Woohoo Stuck In Bed

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 29 (1,354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have very similar situation where my sim stuck woohoo-ing in shower. At first, I was thinking 'wow it's taking quite long', then I realise it was actually stuck after it lasts for at least 3 hours game time. I had to quit the game without saving (and lost a day game time). I put this as the same bug as I notice something in common: my sim was also close to the time when she needs to get to work (as a member of soccer team at University).

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Not sure - didn't try again after the first occurrence
What is your current game version number? 1.62.69.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? DU + IL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?  [DU] Sims is part of a soccer team -> click woohoo in shower within the hour before work starts -> sim then got stuck if sims are still woohoo-ing after the start of work time. 
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims got stuck in shower, with the heart still flashing (appear to be still woohooing), but nothing on action queue (and sims unresponsive)
What do you expect to see? Sims get out of shower and behave normally
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?  No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Unsure 

Message 16 of 29 (1,232 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Since my first report, It happened in my game randomly as described by Simvasion. Without club meeting and with young adults involved.

Message 17 of 29 (1,211 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Woohoo Stuck In Bed

★★★★★ Newbie

The beds, the closets in get together, the showers, the bushes occasionally, and the hot tub often get stuck if I do anything else but sit there and wait for sims to finish woohooing on PlayStation 4. Often have to delete object completely to get them out, then put it back. 

Message 18 of 29 (1,153 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@crinrict It happens without mods and without being in a club. It happens to me but very sporadically. The animation appears to get stuck before the final... explosive burst... at the end. The just end up stuck under the covers.

I can always unstick them by going into buy mode and moving the bed. Having them immediately do it again on the same bed works.

I never reported it because I could never nail down what was actually causing it.
Message 19 of 29 (1,127 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Woohoo Stuck In Bed

Community Manager (retired)

Does anyone have a save file they can share with me that reproduces this issue? You can send me a DM with a link to your save. Thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me a save:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 20 of 29 (1,038 Views)