Re: [OPEN] Woohoo Stuck In Bed

by Marinuttonen

Original Post

★ Guide

It is difficult to get a save where this issue happens, because it happens randomly.

Message 21 of 29 (808 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sim getting stuck in bed/shower after woohoo was rare in my game however since the Feb 2021 update it is everytime.  The only mod I have installed is MCCC.

Message 22 of 29 (743 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Also experiencing this issue again after last month's patch.

Message 23 of 29 (719 Views)

Re: Unable to woohoo [PS5]

★★★ Novice

I am on ps4 and after the last update the WOOHOO is Broken. All the oohs and aahs are there. But when it is time to sleep or get out of bed those two sims freeze while the rest of the household goes on. Moving the bed seems to fix this. But it is a bug that needs to be fixed 

Message 24 of 29 (674 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Don't worry, after EA releases a few more expansions and other packs then I'm sure this issue will be... err.... most likely ignored. On a completely serious note, this is an issue I actually haven't run into yet. I've seen a ton already since coming back to the game too, though to be fair I haven't tried putting beds on platforms. I've also seen the issue that @Simmer_Debbie82 mentioned, and I've seen it too many times, as well as a more common one where instead of finishing the woohoo animation the sims jump out of bed towards the end as if they're resetting.

I wonder what would be left of this game if they removed all of the functions that weren't working properly or were just flat out broken, might not be much left.

Message 25 of 29 (656 Views)

Hero
@Simmer_Debbie82 I merged your post with the current bug report on Sims getting stuck after woohoo. Could you send your save to Nick as asked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Woohoo-Stuck-In-Bed/m-p/9252598#M143856

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 29 (624 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Woohoo Stuck In Bed

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This is still happening to me more than two years later. I'm on PS5, so definitely not mod related, and happens to me when using woohoo more often than not! Across a range of households and age ranges, I almost always have to reset sims after woohoo because they get stuck under the covers.

Message 27 of 29 (590 Views)

Re: Woohoo Stuck In Bed During Club Meeting

★★★★ Novice

Thanks so much... this solution worked for me.  I don't use cc and this was a random event.  Everything worked fine next time around.

Message 28 of 29 (485 Views)

Re: Woohoo Stuck In Bed During Club Meeting

EA Sims Team

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

Sul Sul! 

Is anyone still seeing this without mods or custom content installed? If so, would you be willing to share affected save files?

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420 

Message 29 of 29 (587 Views)