by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Window shadows cast outside on Lighting settings below Very High

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Base Game only
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try going in game, placing just a box and putting windows
What happens when the bug occurs? I have a lot of cc in game I thought that could’ve been the reason the window lighting is showing up outside of the room I took all my cc out and repaired the game went back in with no cc and still the lighting showed up outside of the room. I don’t know what to do
What do you expect to see? I expect for the lighting that comes through the window to show up in the room instead of outside of the room
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I’ve took my mods out , deleted cache files, and repaired the game and still the lighting is showing up outside of the room. Help me please

Message 1 of 4 (1,982 Views)

Re: Lighting in game broken?

Hero
Hi @liltofuu

what settings is your lightning at ?

Could you post a picture of what you're seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,954 Views)

★ Novice

Lighting is on high also Visual Effects are on high too

Message 3 of 4 (1,939 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@liltofuu I was able to duplicate what you're seeing in my game.  Note that the lighting does not behave this way when you have it set to Very High instead of the lower settings.  Will add to our list.

Message 4 of 4 (1,896 Views)