Re: [OPEN] Whims not fulfilling

by QuitaButtButt

Original Post

★ Guide
@BumblingJuicebox Yeah It started in September!!!
Message 191 of 212 (1,233 Views)

★ Guide
@justyniaok1 This bug becomes an orphan!
Message 192 of 212 (1,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ArybellaHope I primarily have this issue with whims I’ve pinned
Message 193 of 212 (1,172 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have this issue with Listen to music for me it's the only one that doesn't want to complete...I learned about not using the speaker stereo but the toddlers' whims won't complete...I don't know if that bug occurs on young adult and adult sims or not.

Message 194 of 212 (1,094 Views)

★★ Novice
@ArybellaHope whims that require from my sims to play games by console never fulfill! other than that I have this issue occurring randomly 50% of times with other whims
Message 195 of 212 (1,068 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have pinned whims not being fulfilled, regularly. Unfortunately they tend to be ones I need for promotions or for aspiration gains. 

Currently, if I load a game and I notice I have pinned whims on a sim, I just delete them because they're just not going anywhere.

Message 196 of 212 (1,024 Views)

★ Guide

The new update came out. Just checked the whims problem. Nothing again... Is it just me, or are they not fixing it on purpose? It's been five month now...

Message 197 of 212 (915 Views)

★ Guide

@justyniaok1 wrote:

The new update came out. Just checked the whims problem. Nothing again... Is it just me, or are they not fixing it on purpose? It's been five month now...

I am curious EA knows this annoying bug or not!

Message 198 of 212 (867 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same, this is really annoying now...Also, something weird it doesn't happen with every of my save file...Note: Repairing the game and deleting the whims worked. Wink

Message 199 of 212 (816 Views)

Whims Stop Completing After Travel

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except Moschino Stuff Pack and Tiny Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time my household travels, whims stop completing. The only way to fix it is to go to edit world mode and back into my game. But whims will only complete until my sims travel again and then the whims will stop completing again.
What happens when the bug occurs? The whims will not complete.
What do you expect to see? The whims complete.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Every time my household travels, whims stop completing. The only way to fix it is to go to edit world mode and back into my game. But whims will only complete until my sims travel again and then the whims will stop completing again.

Message 200 of 212 (809 Views)