Re: [OPEN] Watch current channel option not showing

by pixiejuice

Original Post

Re: Sims4: Watch current channel option not showing

Hero

Tagging @gohoneyrose and @pureedboot and @bookmaster325

Can I get more info/more saves on these ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 52 (2,216 Views)

Re: Watch current channel option not showing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I'm having the same problem after the October 27th patch.

*No CC/Mods 

Message 12 of 52 (2,182 Views)

★ Novice

I'm also having this problem Frown It's so annoying.

Message 13 of 52 (2,171 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Moved to bug forum.

I'll add

EDIT: Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 52 (2,162 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was wondering why I can never join other Sims when they already watch TV, because it kind of made no sense that all I could do was start watching a new channel etc. So yes I have the problem too! I cannot ever join neighbors when they already watch the TV!

Message 15 of 52 (2,062 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is still a problem in my game, too, and it's very annoying. I tested with and without mods, in my old save and a fresh one. The second sim has no option to "watch current channel". And I *do* have Movie Stuff installed. 

Especially now that we have many more channels than before, it's very annoying to scroll through them all to find the right one. 

Message 16 of 52 (2,032 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yeah, it's still happening.  I noticed something interesting observing my sims' autonomous actions. Sim A is watching the TV. Sim B decides to watch TV as well and in that sim's queue it says "watch current channel". So, technically the action is there. There's just some code breakdown keeping us from helping the sim perform this action. 

(IDK if this is helpful, just an interesting something I found out about this glitch.)

Message 17 of 52 (2,020 Views)

★★ Guide

The option is still not showing, but some sims do join watching the current channel autonomously 

Message 18 of 52 (2,000 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just wanted to update that as of version 1.30.105.1010 (today's patch) this issue is still occurring.

Message 19 of 52 (1,960 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have this as well! I used to be able to until one of the recent patches and now it's gone.

Message 20 of 52 (1,948 Views)