Wants never change

by lafunambule

Original Post

Re: Wants never change and can't be deleted

Hero
@Bennjjiiiiiii Please create a new bug report for that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 40 (661 Views)

★ Guide

Please change this....My sims daughter want to listen to 3 types of music....Summer strut....Backyard and Japanese folk...Even when she does this they wont go away....

Message 12 of 40 (650 Views)

Hero
@procian If you have a want that doesn't fulfill, please make a thread on it's own for the specific want.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 40 (646 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Thanks. I found out that this was my fault. Look at the Brightside is an interaction that appears with Sims with the cheerful trait and is only accessible when being in a negative mood. I didn't know that Standard smile. So it's not a bug.
Message 14 of 40 (626 Views)

Hero
@Naodyr That's good to hear :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 40 (617 Views)

★ Guide

I find this an issue too. I want the X button back. Just because I set my Sim to creative for purpose of being a painter does not mean I want them to have a want to play music or any other creative activity. I want to be able to cancel any wants that I don't want the Sim to have. This is a really annoying issue.

Message 16 of 40 (605 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict 

I see my Sims wants change only after they go to sleep. The unpinned ones do. Pinned ones will remain.

However this is a poor change for EA Sims team to have made if they made it to not be able to delete them.

The reason I say this is I got NPC's I am just friends with, never had any romantic actions with and I would probably expect them to have a want to go out on a date with them maybe since they are friends. But instead I get a want for them to be a boyfriend/girlfriend and the only way to clear it is to constantly put my Sim to sleep to  make the wants change. Poor design choice idea. I am sure multiple others will agree once they start experiencing this change.

Message 17 of 40 (597 Views)

Hero
@TwinGoddessLA But it was a design choice so it's not a bug. It would be feedback if people want it changed back (I personally don't mind)

If they don't change, that would be a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 40 (595 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict 

as I said EA design choice, if they even meant for it to not have delete function as they do have some major bugs in the game since the patch.

Point is for others, wants will change once the Sim sleeps as long as it is not pinned. Probably will when they nap also but I have not tested that.

Message 19 of 40 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TwinGoddessLA OP said it doesn't change for them so that's what concerns me a bit (and why it's still in bugs)

Thanks for confirming that it's changing for you as it should.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 40 (584 Views)