Re: Walls are Missing In Movers & Shakers (in Willow Creek )

by siladris

Original Post

Re: Missing Walls inside Movers & Shakers Gym in Willow Creek

Champion (Retired)

Still a thing as reported by all of the above. 

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 11 of 49 (2,339 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Walls are Missing In Movers & Shakers (in Willow Creek )

★★ Novice

Hit me too on the OP already, but wanted to note that I noticed this a few patches ago (it might've been Strangerville, but I'm not sure). When I first saw it, I was able to place a new wall after deleting the floating doors. However, starting up a new save file on the latest patch I can no longer add a new wall.

Message 12 of 49 (2,284 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Workaround: Replace with the Maxis Movers & Shakers Gym found in online gallery.
Today I decided to look at the Movers & Shakers Gym that comes preloaded in 'My Library' in game.
The build is slightly modified from the original but the walls are all intact!
I am not certain if this version has been there the whole time because I never really looked.

Movers Shakers Gym Gallery.PNG

Willow Creek Movers Shakers Gym.png

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
Message 13 of 49 (2,264 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Patch 1.52.100.1020 / Walls still missing.

Using workaround: Replace with the Maxis Movers & Shakers Gym found in online gallery.

EQ Avid Sims Player
Message 14 of 49 (2,179 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Walls are Missing In Movers & Shakers (in Willow Creek )

★ Guide

I'm also having the missing walls issue. To answer the questions from Crinrict's first post, they seem to just be invisible. Sims still route through the doors and you can't place anything where the walls should be without moveobjects on. I also cannot delete the walls, and if I try to delete the whole room and rebuild, I still can't place walls or items where the walls should be. I have to bulldoze the lot entirely.

Message 15 of 49 (2,166 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yea I forgot there was another changing room for the male sims that is missing until I replace it with the one in the gallery. I hope they fix it sometime. I just hope the new players who are playing the sims for the first time, won't get confuse to why there sim why won't go to the bathroom or take a shower. Because of other sims in the room.

Also all my new games are still like that with the walls and objects are missing for it. Even with the pass update, that is  1.53.115.1020 and I got all of the packs still install and even buy the new pack that just came out. 

Message 16 of 49 (2,124 Views)

★ Apprentice

I found a workaround that should help. Expand the partial of the invisible wall then sell the same wall. It will say wall does not exist, ignore it. Undo the changes you just made. It should make the wall visible again. Finally, use the room tool, not wall, to make them into separate rooms again. I hope this helps.

Happy gaming 

Message 17 of 49 (2,097 Views)

★ Guide

Just noticed the invisible wall in my game too. This wasn't like this before, this lot was somehow broken in a recent patch... I wish they'd fix it already it's really annoying.

Message 18 of 49 (2,029 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I seem to have this issue of the missing walls for  Movers & Shakers (in Willow Creek)...

Message 19 of 49 (1,998 Views)

★★ Guide

this just occurred in my game, but I couldn't put up new walls 

Message 20 of 49 (1,703 Views)