Re: [OPEN] Walls are Missing In Movers & Shakers (in Willow Creek )

by sasuxnaruxsaku

Original Post

[OPEN] Walls are Missing In Movers & Shakers (in Willow Creek )

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of them install.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In a new game in Willow Creek (With no Mods or anything) at Movers & Shakers
What happens when the bug occurs? One wall is gone near the bathrooms in Movers & Shakers, I'm not sure if there any objects missing.
What do you expect to see? Wall is gone in Movers & Shakers, I notice it yesterday when my sim went there trying to take shower but she got embarrassed when other sims are around her. That when I notice the walls are gone.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

With no CC at all in the new game, it still did it to the Gym Movers & Shakers is still missing walls near the bathroom area. So it might of been the update to prepare for StrangerVille or StrangerVille broke that build. Or It was like that for along time. I did a game repair before I check it again. I don't know if other places are missing the walls or even objects I haven't check it. Here an image of it. I hope I report this bug right, this is my first time doing this. 

02-28-19_1-49-16 PM.png

Message 1 of 49 (12,152 Views)

Re: Walls are Missing In Movers & Shakers (in Willow Creek )

Hero
Did you test if they are invisible or gone ? Aka, can you build new ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 49 (12,046 Views)

★ Apprentice

I add the wall back when I was playing the strangerville when it first came out in a new save game. Then I test it if it was like that in a new game. I remove all mods and repair the game to see it was like that in a new save an it was (with no mods or anything in it.). so I'm confuse to why it like that in ever new saves on my game. 

Message 3 of 49 (11,996 Views)

Hero
I just checked my game too and they're missing for me too.

Tagging @BryonyRae for this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 49 (11,945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

confirm..

edit, I replace it with Mover & Shakers from the gallery seem to working okay now

Message 5 of 49 (11,927 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can confirm the long wall is missing for me too.  This is a new save, made within the last week or two.

Message 6 of 49 (11,893 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I can confirm that several walls are missing/invisible in my game in that same bathroom area.  You cannot draw new walls over them (that will appear anyway).  Will add to our list.

Message 7 of 49 (11,872 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Walls are Missing In Movers & Shakers (in Willow Creek )

★ Apprentice

I'm glad I am not the only one this is happening to, by looking at all of these comments. 

Message 8 of 49 (11,812 Views)

Missing Walls inside Movers & Shakers Gym in Willow Creek

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just start up a new game save and go to the Movers & Shakers Gym in Willow Creek. There are missing walls where the showers are at. I have included a picture.
What happens when the bug occurs? Just noticed this recently.
What do you expect to see? Would like to see the walls put back in.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.

I noticed this in a fairly new game save, where the walls are gone.  I started up another new save to make sure it was not just something that was going on in the other game save.  But when I started up a brand new game save I saw this issue as you see in the picture.  I haven't checked any of the other lots to see if this is any where else.

Untitled.png

Message 9 of 49 (11,597 Views)

Re: Missing Walls inside Movers & Shakers Gym in Willow Creek

Hero

Hi @LaBlue0314 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 49 (11,589 Views)