Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [W] XP resetting points/Level/No more points

by DracuAlice2017

Original Post

Re: Werewolf XP bar bug

★★★ Novice

All my werewolves have this issue. Some in packs, some not. I have never used mods. I even have the black silhouette bug.

Message 21 of 35 (1,593 Views)

Re: Werewolf XP bar bug

Hero
@Sinsidhe Did you send your save to Nick as asked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-W-XP-resetting-points-Level-No-more-points/m-p/116... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 35 (1,576 Views)

Overmaxed Werewolf Can't "rank up" or Receive Additional Ability Points

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Teen werewolf is Apex, Beta in Wildfangs. Has all dormant abilities unlocked.
What happens when the bug occurs? Despite having enough EXP to earn another ability point in overmax, my sim never earns the ability point in overmax.
What do you expect to see? When my sim earns sufficient EXP, he should earn an ability point.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Overmaxed sim is maxed out to earn a new ability point. When he does something for EXP, the bar turns gold as if he's earning it, but the rank never changes and no additional ability points are received. I tried the rank cheat to see if I could force it to resolve but it doesn't work.

Message 23 of 35 (1,586 Views)

Re: [W] Lunar Howl resetting points/Level

★★★★ Novice

This is exactly my problem, and it's only started for me recently, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Wolf Info:

Moonwood Alpha and Moonwood Beta, pre-made sim (Jacob Volkov) and my created sim respectively.

Both should be Apex, maxed over a few times

Issue: Rank is resetting in a few scenarios; when using Lunar Howl, when over-maxing the Apex bar, and occasionally when loading into my save.

I have all expansion packs bar high school years, and all game packs except wedding stories and batuu. I do use a mod, MC command centre, but this has been occurring before I installed the mod and continues without it.

Message 24 of 35 (1,444 Views)

Re: [W] Lunar Howl resetting points/Level

★★★★ Novice
@astrogeek Wait I've just realised it's happening in my save to my unplayed sims as well, I know that Lily Zhu starts as an Apex wolf but in my save she's only a veteran...
Message 25 of 35 (1,435 Views)

★★★ Guide

I've had this issue too. The most recent one is with a werewolf of mine who is not in a pack. Sometimes when I would cheat her to a lower rank then to apex, that would fix it. But this does not seem to work this time. It is very frustrating.

Message 26 of 35 (1,396 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I just had this bug myself. My sim had reached the apex rank and shortly after using the lunar howl she demoted to veteran rank recovering 2 points. I sent my savefile to the Gurus.

Message 27 of 35 (1,294 Views)

★★★ Guide

This has happened a few times for me now. I've found a work around for this bug. Enable testing cheats, then type in the cheat "stats.set_stat rankedstatistic_werewolf_progression 3000". This will level your werewolf back up to Apex. I've tried with numbers like 5000 and such, but 3000 seems to be the only number that works in fixing the level.

Message 28 of 35 (1,281 Views)

EA Sims Team

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hello.

We no longer need save files for this issue for the time being.  The team will investigate.

Thank you to all that provided saves and information for this issue.

Message 29 of 35 (3,623 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@TheSimsDirect Thank you, but please be aware that vampires and spellcasters have a similar issue with their XP progression so a common fix might be an option.
Message 30 of 35 (1,191 Views)