Re: [OPEN] [W] Tattoos/skin details being kept on beast form when transformed

by jt4293

Original Post

EA Sims Team

Hello Everyone!

We are not able to repro the tattoo showing up on werewolf form?

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your Videos/Pictures or some Steps to reproduce or the save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Message 11 of 16 (251 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Steps to reproduce the bug: 

1) Create a human sim.

2) Place them on a lot of your choice.

3) Change them into a werewolf via cheat (equip.traits_trait *insert whatever the werewolf trait is here*)

4) Try to change their appearance via a mirror in Live Mode or via Manage Households in Manage Worlds (not via cas.fulleditmode).

5) Switch to their beast form. Presto!

I have to use that route to change pre-made sims into occults, since there is no option for that in CAS. In game turning is not an option for me here, because the sims would not have replay value when saved due to gaining skills and friendships while trying to get turned. Other occults with a second form like vampires and mermaids work fine via cheat.

Message 12 of 16 (222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I originally observed the skin details issue in a modded game. I then proceed to perform additional testing in an unmodded game before creating my initial post. For convenience, I used the console command to equip the werewolf trait when investigating. This is when I also observed the issue with tattoos. I've now tested with multiple methods (console command, werebees, and ask to turn) in a unmodded game. This issue was only present on the werewof created using console commands. With this knowledge, I realize this report was in error as this is unintended gameplay and therefore not a bug. 

Message 13 of 16 (196 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem along with like 8 other CAS issues to do with werewolf sims, and I can't untangle if they're all connected or not. I have no mods/cc installed, I make new saves, I repaired the game 3 times, and none of that is fixing it. I don't know what to do - do I make like 10 bug reports or just one? or do I just add my stuff to this thread?

Message 14 of 16 (124 Views)

Hero
@ponyfhtagn There's already a lot of CAS issues threads for werewolf so check if someone made a report before.

Generally: One thread per issue.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 16 (95 Views)

EA Sims Team
@WingedSnek

Thank you so much for getting back with the Steps to reproduce the bug.
Message 16 of 16 (60 Views)