by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

[OPEN] [W] Premade Werewolves are shown as non-werewolves in CAS

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them, including Early Access Werewolves, courtesy of EA Creators Network
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Load an existing save game where you haven't played with the werewolf pack yet via the load button 2. Do not load any household but load any of the pre-made werewolf households directly to CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? The werewolves will not have the werewolf icon or a dark form.
What do you expect to see? A werewolf Icon and a dark form.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installing the werewolf pack

This issue is ONLY a display issue. Even if you change something in CAS, taking the werewolves to the world will fix the issue and make them werewolves as they should. If you then go back to CAS, they will have their icon and dark form. 

This doesn't occur on any new saves or on saves were you have already played in with the werewolf pack installed..

It's basically a very minor issue but it can lead to confusion hence I'm reporting it.

VolkovNotWerewolve.jpg

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 2 (2,875 Views)

[W] Pre-made Werewolves Aren't Werewolves in CAS Before Going into Live Mode

★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except My First Pet Stuff and kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In a save file where you haven't been into Live Mode since installing Werewolves, open one of the pre-made werewolf households in the Household Manager, click on the Edit in CAS icon, look above the traits where the werewolf icon should be and hover over the profile picture where the beast form should show up. You can try the same with cas.fulleditmode too. Then go into Live Mode, go back to World View, open one of the pre-made werewolf households in the Household Manager, click on the Edit in CAS icon, look above the traits and hover over the profile picture.
What happens when the bug occurs? Before going into Live Mode the werewolves don't have the werewolf icon and don't have a beast form, at least those aren't visible. Doesn't matter if cas.fulleditmode is activated or not. After going into Live Mode they have the werewolf icon, beast form, and they also howl, in CAS.
What do you expect to see? CAS showing that a werewolf is a werewolf before I've been into Live Mode. Also, being able to edit the werewolves' beast forms before I've been into Live Mode.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I think we shouldn't have to go into Live Mode to be able to edit the werewolves' beast form. I have save files where I only do makeovers, and I'm far from the only simmer who has that, so even though I only have to go into live mode once per such save file it's still a bit annoying that I can't just go into CAS directly to edit the werewolves.

Btw, this is not a problem for new save files, since we can't create a new save file without creating a sim and going into live mode.

Message 2 of 2 (2,392 Views)