Re: Werewolves pack bug

by Nekoboy69

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I am also experiencing the same black silhouette with werewolves bug. I noticed someone previously mentioned they experienced the same black silhouette with cats and dogs, I also experienced that. 

I have tried the cheat work-around of aging the sims down and back up, it does not always work. I would need to do that work around every time I loaded into that save, for as long as that sim lives. 

I experienced it every time my werewolf sim has a child, the next generation's wolf forms are all blacked out messes until I just pick a new color scheme for them. Sorta takes away from the whole genetics experience.

I am hopeful for a resolution to this challenge.

Message 21 of 37 (1,363 Views)

★ Guide

I experience this too. My sim who is a redish brown werewolf got children with Jacob (the pack included npc), and they too were all black werewolves. In fact, all werewolves that were born as such, grew up to be a black werewolf shape with eyes.

Message 22 of 37 (1,248 Views)

Werewolves Missing Textures

★★ Novice

I have a huge bug going on in my game right now. Most of the werewolves Im seeing are missing textures. Ive tried deleting my caches and took out my mods folder and repaired the game and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Message 23 of 37 (1,265 Views)

Re: Werewolves Missing Textures

Champion

@juststormyok    Hello!  I don't know what you mean by "missing textures".  Could you please share a screen grab image to help us understand the issue better?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 24 of 37 (1,241 Views)

★★ Novice

They look like this.

Message 25 of 37 (1,202 Views)

Hero
@juststormyok I merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 37 (1,192 Views)

★ Guide
@juststormyok Thats how mine looks too. I have to go into CAS and change their furtexture to make them look like werewolves. Its annoying and I hope this bug gets fixed.
Message 27 of 37 (1,144 Views)

Re: Child sim has an invisible wolf form

★★★ Newbie

I had a very similar bug, thought I'd come here to see if anyone else has had the same problem.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Unknown
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Digital deluxe edition, Cats & dogs, Life of the party, Up all night, City living, Island living, My first pet stuff, Realm of magic, Vampires, Get famous, Spooky stuff, Paranormal stuff, Vintage glamour stuff, Get to work, Seasons, Cottage living, Werewolves, Little campers kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a child werewolf age up to teen (possibly in long lifespan)
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim's newly allocated werewolf form has no fur texture - they're a solid black silhouette with eyes and teeth. Trying to change this in create-a-sim allows me to change the fur texture, but doesn't allow colour changing of details like nose and eyes
What do you expect to see? A wolf with a fur pattern (and to be able to change the colour of nose and eyes in CAS)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? None, ever
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Appeared after the 7/26 patch

If my description isn't good enough you can see video of it here: 

Black silhouette werewolf https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1543608522?t=01h19m55s

Missing CAS options: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1543608522?t=03h02m58s

Message 28 of 37 (1,034 Views)

Re: Child sim has an invisible wolf form

Hero
@cuteosphere I merged your post with the black silhouette thread but it seems you also suffer from these:

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/W-Can-not-change-nose-color-for-werewolves/td-p/11569590
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-W-Werewolf-eyes-ears-glitching-out/m-p/11578380#M218255

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 37 (1,016 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [W] My household werewolf has no texture/ black silhouette

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? since werewolf pack launch.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just wait till turn to were wolf 1st time when reach teenager.
What happens when the bug occurs? texture are gone.
What do you expect to see? resolve the issue.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Got the same issue after grown up from child to teenager and became to werewolf 1st time the texture of werewolf is gone.

https://youtu.be/mZsc6h0hNdk?t=133

Message 30 of 37 (991 Views)