Re: Voodoo Doll Will Not Unbind

by crinrict

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] Voodoo Doll Will Not Unbind

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have a voodoo doll that will not unbind. The sim has a mischief of 8. Is there any form of work around?  

Message 1 of 19 (5,646 Views)

Hero

Do you not have the option or does nothing happen ? Did you try bind it to someone else ? Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 19 (5,519 Views)

★★ Novice

I do not have the option. I have 4 bound that won't unbind to different people. I have no mods.

Message 3 of 19 (5,515 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 19 (5,511 Views)

Hero

@AABatteries867 Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 19 (5,423 Views)

★★ Novice

Not it is not. thanks for the fix.

Message 6 of 19 (5,419 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Thanks for the feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 19 (5,410 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What was the fix? I've always had this problem.

Message 8 of 19 (4,817 Views)

Hero

I'm guessing a patch or it fixed itself. 

Are you using mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 19 (4,812 Views)

★ Pro

I have this problem in a vanilla save right now, too.  Had to laugh that it would occur the first time I ever used a voodoo doll.  The option to unbind never appears.  I've tried all hours of the day and night, inviting to the home lot rather than summoning and even tried meeting the sim at the park where I first bound the doll to her.

The sim with the doll was level 6 mischief when I got and bound the doll.  He is now level 8 and still no option to unbind appears.  Crin, do you know if I would risk save corruption if I just delete the doll from his inventory?  His victim is now an elder and is a sim I play rotationally.  I really don't want her to die still bound to that darn doll, lol.

Message 10 of 19 (4,799 Views)