Re: Skill bar stuck and buggy chessboard

by Screech666

Original Post

★★ Guide

I haven't noticed the chessboard issue for a long time, and I haven't seen anything odd with the llama game either 

Message 21 of 45 (1,007 Views)

Hero

Thank you for your feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 45 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It happened to one of my sims when I played yesterday. A skill bar got stuck above it's head. Moving to another lot didn't remove it. Had to play another household and come back and it was gone. This is hard to reproduce but seems to still be present in the current version (4th december). I have no idea what is causing it to stay stuck but I have a suspicions it's related to the multi-tasking somehow.

Message 23 of 45 (999 Views)

Hero

Just to be clear, this is not about the skill bar. That has a thread here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Sim-s-Skill-Point-Bar-Stuck/td-p/3546249/

This is about actual NPCs getting stuck at the chess board

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 45 (992 Views)

★★★ Pro

Maybe it is just a random issue where Sims get stuck in a loop using objects.  I also had NPC Sims get stuck in a loop using the gaming mat.  I think there is an issue with NPC Sims getting stuck in a loop using objects.  I will update the title of the thread.

Message 25 of 45 (986 Views)

Re: [GT] NPC Sims Don't Get Up From Don't Wake the Llama

★★★ Pro

I did.  I am also going to see if it happens in a new save.

Message 26 of 45 (981 Views)

Hero

Should I merge your and this ?

@canelacaliente

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 45 (984 Views)

★★★ Pro

Yes.  I also had an NPC Sim that was at a dance party social event stuck at the DJ booth.

Message 28 of 45 (976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I got exactly the same issue with Don't wake the llama than @canelacaliente has reported. My sim keep birthday party in their home lot and the visitors who start playing Don't wake the llama didn't leave after the party were over. They just stuck playing until I go to the build mode and removed the playing table and chairs.

I have no mods or CC, never had.

EDIT (Crin): Fixed some formatting weirdness

Message 29 of 45 (964 Views)

Hero

Thanks for your report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 45 (956 Views)