[NEEDS SAVES] Vegetarian Sims make meat-based meals when auto-solve hunger

by flowersnlyrics

Original Post

Re: [TEST] Vegetarian Sims make meat-based meals when they try to auto-solve hun

EA Sims Team

@flowersnlyrics

Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 11 of 21 (834 Views)

Re: [TEST] Vegetarian Sims make meat-based meals when they try to auto-solve hun

Hero
Anyone still sees this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 21 (740 Views)

★★ Novice

Yup. still happening.

Message 13 of 21 (655 Views)

Hero
@Choeschi21 Would you mind sending your save to QA: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INFO-Vegetarian-Sims-make-meat-based-meals-when-auto-sol...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 21 (634 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INFO] Vegetarian Sims make meat-based meals when auto-solve hunger

★★★★★ Apprentice

Had my first vegetarian Sim a week ago do this. I didn't realize - I must have overlooked that she was vegetarian or I assumed that only vegetarian options would come up for her. I think she selected a new cottage living recipe like meat pie or something. She cooked it and ate it and then got sick. I was like what are you doing??! Actually she did this enough that I stopped playing the vegetarian Sim and released her back into general population. I think she's still alive, I'll see if it happens when I test without mods & cc.

Message 15 of 21 (465 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Vegetarian Sims make meat-based meals when auto-solve hunger

★ Novice

Still an issue to this day. 3 of my 7 sims are CONSTANTLY sick if I don't micromanage the kitchen. Frown

Message 16 of 21 (317 Views)

Vegetarian eats meat all the time

★★★ Newbie

One of my vegetarian Sims eats meat all the time. Like almost every in-game day. She'll even be the one to cook it without me telling her to. So she ends up being sad or sick all the time. I have another Sim who's a vegetarian too and she has never eaten meat so I don't get why this one does it so often. 

Message 17 of 21 (288 Views)

Re: Vegetarian eats meat all the time

Hero
@savigirl Are you using mods/cc ? What's your game version ?

There's an open issue when you use auto-solve hunger but the left-overs bug has been fixed so could you give some more info what they do in your game ?

Is this just when they cook autonomously or also left overs ? Is it all of your vegetarian Sims or just that particular one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 21 (257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The issue was always with the one sim and it was always when I clicked auto-solve hunger. The sim that always did it ended up dying of old age so it's not an issue for me anymore. Thank you, though.

Message 19 of 21 (227 Views)

Hero
@savigirl Merged this with the existing bug report then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 21 (204 Views)