by croko90

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] [V] Vampiric training doesn't work correctly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff[, Kids Room Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When playing vampire and trying to request vampiric training my sim will keep still during whole interaction.
What happens when the bug occurs? Another vampire sim will perform training but played sim will keep still, the animation doesn't work.
What do you expect to see? Full animation of vampiric training. As far as I remember when I played my sims last time it was working properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Thank you for any advices.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 16 (4,862 Views)

Re: Vampiric training bug

Hero

HI @croko90

please try repairing your game by right clicking on the game in Origin and choosing repair game

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 16 (4,767 Views)

Re: Vampiric training bug

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Thank you for advice. What I have done so far was: repairing game, clearing cache and I have started completely new game. Bug occurs at all the time.

Message 3 of 16 (4,753 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [V] Vampiric training doesn't work correctly

★ Guide

It seems this is maybe just an animation issue as the vampire receiving the training does gain vampire points in the games I tested.

Message 4 of 16 (4,739 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [V] Vampiric training doesn't work correctly

★★★ Newbie
Oh, so is it not just me who has that issue?
Message 5 of 16 (4,716 Views)

Re: Vampiric training doesn't work correctly

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 16 (4,678 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampiric training doesn't work correctly

★★★ Apprentice

Having this issue now ,

tried repairing.

Any answers or solutions .

Message 7 of 16 (4,579 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampiric training doesn't work correctly

★★★★★ Apprentice

Do the Friendly->Show off Vampire Powers interaction on a fellow vampire, it will look like the old Vampire Training where the first person will do a spell and the second vampire will copy it. Not sure how but it seems like the animations for Training and Show Off Powers got switched.

Message 8 of 16 (4,546 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampiric training doesn't work correctly

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I've been having this trouble for a long time. The teaching vampire will do both animations while the learning vampire just stands still. They will animate a successful or unsuccessful reaction  just fine. Been tested on new save without mods or cc, old save file removed, cache file removed and game repaired. Still doing it after latest patch (freelancer career)

Message 9 of 16 (4,376 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampiric training doesn't work correctly

Hero
Anyone still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 16 (4,030 Views)