Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Harvest All/Tend Garden only does one plant

by jrobin7560

Original Post

★★★ Guide

And of course today's patch that "fixed a lot of stuff" didn't touch this.

Message 41 of 61 (1,651 Views)

★★ Novice

yesterday, i started having this exact problem on my HUMAN sim... it's getting very annoying, very fast. while i haven't encountered weeds yet, they'll only harvest/water one plant, and then do something else. I'm sorry to hear that y'all have had to deal with it for months :/s

Message 42 of 61 (1,590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I just came upon this problem too. Water All, and he just waters one. Sell All, just sells from one... etc.

Edit: I have an update to this that might be relevant to the cause:

I got stuck where I couldn't tend my plants automatically, so had to do them all manually. Then I came upon this Taro Plant that had bugs on it, and so I sprayed it manually and went to water the next plant, and from there on he watered the rest of the whole garden, as if that one bug infested Taro Plant was the blocker.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 43 of 61 (1,456 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampires Harvest All/Tend Garden for only one plant

★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem, seems to be on/off with my vamp, rarely he'll harvest more than one but usually I have to do it manually (This problem started before I had any CC or mods and my game has been repaired, reinstalled and updated since then).

Message 44 of 61 (1,438 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I've had human sims only harvest one item under the harvest all command. Then when I play the game on another day, they are able to harvest all. It's random. I just downloaded a fantastic house with a huge garden and my sims won't harvest all. I even reset the lot, bulldozed it and still no harvest all or no plants need tending.
Message 45 of 61 (1,367 Views)

★★ Novice

i could be wrong be it seems that vampires can only harvest all or tend garden at night i did two things i planted new plant with my vampire but didn't harvest till knight so i don't know witch fixed it but it fixed since i'm a day day sleeper i don't know if i can tend or harvest in the day

Message 46 of 61 (1,339 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I just noticed the same issue.

I have three vampire Sims. Two of them live in Newcrest and there seem to be no troubles with harvesting on that lot. The third one lives at Umbrage Manor in Willow Creek. He cannot harvest all, tend garden, or any global gardening command. He has level three resistance to sunlight - but has this problem day or night on his home lot. When he went to the other vampire's location - he could harvest all with no trouble.

Message 47 of 61 (1,336 Views)

★★ Novice

yah i don't know it could be i play on xbox one they have a tendency to fix problems all by them self's lol    

Message 48 of 61 (1,324 Views)

★ Guide

My solution has been to have the plants in a greenhouse. Then everything works in the greenhouse.

Message 49 of 61 (1,272 Views)

★★ Pro
This issue is still going on in outdoor garden for vampires. I really don't want to lock all plants in a big room. I like outdoor gardening more. I have totally 7 vampires and all of them have the same issue.
Message 50 of 61 (1,184 Views)