[FIXED] [V] Vampire drank with permission, yet getting scolded

by Nakashimafied

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampire drank with permission, yet getting scolded

Champion
I just had the situation happen where a vampire broke into my sim's apartment and drank without permission.

Then the victim got a text message from a shocked person (Father Winter) and reputation loss for drinking without permission. Even when nobody was around to witness it.
Message 31 of 55 (2,224 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [V] Vampire drank with permission, yet getting scolded

[ Edited ]
Hero

Your Vampires will no longer be unrightfully chastised by NPCs for drinking their blood after they specifically asked if it was ok. Like, I’m trying to be polite here and you said it was fine, and now you’re like all bent about it… what gives?

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100   .. or not 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 55 (2,110 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I updated to the patch today, and previously I didn't have this problem, but now it's happening to me!

Message 33 of 55 (2,026 Views)

Hero
@mousecalledted Is this on a vanilla game with no mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 55 (1,999 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No, however the text from an angry Sim comes SO much later than after my Sim drank (though sometimes it's also just after the Sim that's been drank from leaves the lot), that I haven't been able to test it. I've tried removing mods and I just can't tell if it's going to happen or not because of the time delay. I'm going to try repairing the game again, and possibly a folder refresh.

Message 35 of 55 (1,982 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Bad news, I'm also seeing this in my game.
It doesn't seem like they fixed this issue.
Message 36 of 55 (1,957 Views)

Hero
@Iyasenu Then I will also reopen this :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 55 (1,952 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Iyasenu 

Are you seeing this without mods?  If so, would you be willing to share your save file (through private message)?  Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 38 of 55 (1,910 Views)

★★ Guide
@SimQARobo Alrighty, sent!
Message 39 of 55 (1,902 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Iyasenu 

Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 40 of 55 (1,898 Views)