Re: [FIXED] [V] Vampire drank with permission, yet getting scolded

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

★ Novice

I have the same issue, I got a text the day after my sim was bitten by a vampire... even if she's not even one?

Message 41 of 55 (1,848 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampire drank with permission, yet getting scolded

★★ Novice

I had a similar problem happen earlier today, but weirder. My sim is just a normal sim living his normal sim life. He is not a vampire, there are no vampires in his household, and he has no friend/family relationships with any vampires. One night, a random lady vampire he's never met sneaks into his house and fully drains his plasma and makes him feel lousy the whole day the next day. But then! Another day later, he gets a random text from a friend who says, "I can't believe you've been drinking people's blood without permission...." blah blah blah, you know the drill. And he actually lost reputation points for it. So basically, my non-vampire sim was blamed for getting his own blood sucked by a vampire.

Message 42 of 55 (1,777 Views)

★★ Novice
@SimQARobo I'm also getting this issue without mods, as late as yesterday, game just recently insalled through origin so I would assume it's up to date. I deleted my cache, but still it happens. Should I also send my save file?
Message 43 of 55 (1,733 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Vlad broke into my sim's home and then my sim got bitten. Then my sim got scolded for drinking without permission... what...

Message 44 of 55 (1,699 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

@IcedMusicbox Your save would definitely still be much appreciated, thanks so much for the help! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 45 of 55 (1,673 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this issue too, I have made my first vampire, and am trying to complete the good vampire aspiration. I was on day 4 out of 14 for not drinking blood without permission and my sim got a text scolding them for drinking people's blood without permission. This negatively affected my sim's reputation (I have Get Famous) but it did not reset the 14 day no-drinking-without-permission requirement.

Message 46 of 55 (1,625 Views)

This is happening to me too in all my vampire saves. Even though my vampires always ask permission they frequently get these calls accusing them of drinking other sims’ plasma without permission and their reputation takes a hit.

Message 47 of 55 (1,585 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo @SimGuruNick

The issue I pointed out here is still in the tuning files as of PC version 1.53.115.1020

Message 48 of 55 (1,530 Views)

★ Guide

From reading patch notes, this was supposedly fixed.

Its not fixed. It's still happening every single time my vampire drinks with permission. 

Message 49 of 55 (1,455 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just had this happen, and in my case my sim’s not even a vampire! She got bitten by vladislaus, and next morning I got the text message. Confused

Message 50 of 55 (1,367 Views)