by Charisaturtle

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampire drank with permission, yet getting scolded

★★★ Novice

I'm also having this issue

Message 11 of 55 (2,811 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Sims just really hate vampires no matter what they do, don't they?
Message 12 of 55 (2,739 Views)

★ Apprentice

It feels like this has gotten even worse since the patch. My "good" vampire got like 5 calls back to back from people who heard he was drinking blood without permission and it tanked his reputation. He's never drank from anyone without permission.

Message 13 of 55 (2,679 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same issue here. My vampire has practically been a living saint too. Once he earned the Regained Humanity trait he's been all about getting consent first (sometimes recorded with a drone for proof).
Message 14 of 55 (2,650 Views)

★ Novice

Happened with my non-vampire Sim the day after she was drank form by good ol Vlad. :/

Message 15 of 55 (2,610 Views)

★★★★ Novice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Old-weakness-still-active-after-removing/m-p/7312071#M8...

Vampire are having issues currently which even people removed the weaknesses with or without cheat the weaknesses are still there.

And I think we just need bunch of people to email a report to EA so they can fix it by knowing this issues.

Thank you.

Message 16 of 55 (2,602 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am having the same issue everyone hates my good vampire. I noticed once you get the good vampire reward one drink nets you 5 calls and your  rep drops like fly's .

My mother at home who is my best friend lost all rep with her

Message 17 of 55 (2,539 Views)
Highlighted

Sim loses reputation for getting drunk from

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get drunk from without your permission from one of the random vampires
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim loses reputation due to 'drinking from a sim without their permission' but she is the one being drunk from and isn't even a vampire
What do you expect to see? Not lose reputation
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My alien celebrity loses reputation from being drunk from by the vampires that come by your house to drink from you in the night. Two different vampires came on two different nights and the same thing happened, she got drank from then one of her friends sent a text saying that it wasn't nice to drink from sims without their permission and then I got into the bad bit of the reputation bar. I had CC on when this happened but no mods aside from MCC.

Message 18 of 55 (2,544 Views)

Re: Sim loses reputation for getting drunk from

Hero

Hi @Charisaturtle

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 55 (2,517 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My sim hasn't had the problem when she drinks from a Sim with permission...but every time she drinks from a Plasma Pack or a Plasma Jane, she gets those text messages AND loses reputation. This also happens when she's completely alone, with no one around to see her drink.

Message 20 of 55 (2,464 Views)