Re: [OPEN] [V] Old weakness still active after removing

by eustacecs

Original Post

Re: Draught of Reconfiguration not removing weakness effects, but still removes

★ Guide

My sim still throws up while she eats the food, whether I play with her or not. (I have several households)

Message 51 of 103 (2,222 Views)

Re: Draught of Reconfiguration not removing weakness effects, but still removes

★ Guide

I also received the update yesterday, but it has not solved anything for my vamp. 

Luckely I found a cheat for the constant thirst of my vamp or it wasn't do able!

Come on.. Fix it.. 

Message 52 of 103 (2,210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? as of today 1.51.75.1020, was happening in previous versions as well
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything that has been released to date
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing as a vampire choose the dampened emotions perk. Drink reconfiguration draught. Picked eternal sadness+ new traits. Didn't pick dampened emotions.
What happens when the bug occurs? still perpetually "fine"
What do you expect to see? The sim to feel normally again
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? no
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Have already hit the button in the first post.

Message 53 of 103 (2,167 Views)

★ Novice

My sim also still appears to have withered stomach after drinking the vampire cure potion.I have tried using all the cheats I have found on this site and other sites to remove it with no permanent solution. I have to use a cheat to remove the buff every time I reload a save just so he can eat.

I also have sick animals everywhere! Whenever I load a household I haven't played in a while the animals always have to be brought to the vet. Not to mention all the ill stray animals puking everywhere. I haven't even given pets to my newer households because I don't want to have to deal with this nonsense. 

The vampire issue has been going on for almost 2 years now, you can see that by going through previous reports of the issue. I bought 2 game packs I don' t even use because of bugs. EA, it's well past time you fixed these issues. 

Message 54 of 103 (2,106 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any news? Confused

Message 55 of 103 (2,005 Views)

★ Guide
Nope, I assume.
Message 56 of 103 (1,754 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah. I was really hoping for news on this as well. Tried cheats but I am tired of using them each time... This really sucks...

Message 57 of 103 (1,649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've emailed their support in hope they will take a look at this. This is ridiculous. It should have been fixed a long time ago. Everyone should go ahead and flood their inbox to wake them up.

Message 58 of 103 (1,599 Views)

★★ Novice
Good lord, how is this still an issue? I mean this post is from half a year ago and they're still not fixed? Some of these powers and weaknesses make the game literally unplayable. I've got one vampire I respecced several times who ended up with the sloppy drinker weakness like 3 times. By that I mean the effect seems to be on him 3 times over, because drinking now barely does anything at all. After each respec his thirst got harder and harder to quench, and it wasn't until the third one I realized why. Now he spends his days literally in hibernation, because he can't drink fast enough to actually gain thirst faster than he's losing it.
Message 59 of 103 (1,505 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm trying to get rid of the emotion dampening weakness, although the sloppy drinker one is also very annoying. I wanted this sim to have the painter aspiration, of course I can't progress with that if I can't paint emotional paintings. And yes I can use the cheat to advance the aspiration - that still leaves me with the problem. 

I learnt from my first generation sims which weaknesses are the best to have, but I'd still like to fix my original sims. 

I love my vampire sims - but I hate this bug! 

Message 60 of 103 (1,438 Views)