Re: Draught of Reconfiguration not removing weakness effects, but still removes

by 7SoulRobot

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [V] Old weakness still active after removing

★★★★★ Novice

A workaround is to use the cheat "sims.remove_buff 152241" each time you load the game save. It comes back every time you load the save but not manage world.

Message 11 of 103 (5,144 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I found that you can also quickly open and close the perk/weakness section while the game is first launching the household or a visited lot (during that period when everyone is paused). All removed weaknesses won't have an affect until you reload the game, though this hasn't been confirmed to work for anyone but myself so far.

Message 12 of 103 (5,135 Views)

Re: Draught of Reconfiguration not removing weakness effects, but still removes

★★★★ Novice

I discovered today that this also affects the Deadened Emotions perk. So it's not just weaknesses.

Message 13 of 103 (5,074 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

How do you find the number for each weakness and buff for  "sims.remove_buff <buff>"?

Message 14 of 103 (5,072 Views)

Hero
CHeck the vampire cheats here: https://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/vampcheats ..

some may be disabled though and you need a mod

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 103 (5,064 Views)

★★★★ Novice
unmeihana your solution worked for me! Thank you so much that was a big boost to my sanity!
Message 16 of 103 (5,054 Views)

★★ Novice

I found out a second way to fix it , but not permanent. Just travel with the effected sim to another city and then back to your home. But if you change any sim in that houshold , like cloths or hair, via change sims option in the mirror it will reverse again.

Message 17 of 103 (4,973 Views)

Dampened Emotions moodlet remains after Power Reset

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All up through Get Famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give your sim the Dampened Emotions vampire power then try to remove it with the Draught of Reconfiguration
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims with the Dampened Emotions power don't lose it even after using the Draught of Reconfiguration. My sim's mood is stuck on "fine" even after all of the powers show as removed.
What do you expect to see? I expect the "Dampened Emotions" moodlet to disappear after the power is removed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As you can see in the screenshot, my sim does NOT have the Dampened Emotions power but it still shows up first in their list of moodlets.dampem.jpg

Message 18 of 103 (4,885 Views)

Re: Dampened Emotions moodlet remains after Power Reset

Hero

Hi @Chrysocolla

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 103 (4,867 Views)

Vampire Hissing/Growling

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for pet's expansion and toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a Vampire Sim
What happens when the bug occurs? Annoying
What do you expect to see? Fix the hissing
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hello, I assumed everybody got this issue. Vampire hissing even without the weaknesses. Anybody know how to fix this ? Please help. Thank you.

Message 20 of 103 (4,850 Views)