Highlighted

Re: vampire cant gain anymore powers.

Hero

Hi @NuTuRiOuScDb

merged your post with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 197 (3,412 Views)

★★★ Novice

i noticed a patch went out today, this glitch is still occurring after over a month. smh

Message 72 of 197 (3,366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yeah @kmd1988517 noticed that too... I tried starting a new family but the issue remained like it did with previous saves. I was so excited and hopeful it would bring a solution.. 🤦‍♀️

Message 73 of 197 (3,351 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the info @StiggeS. I was also excited when I saw the update but sadly it was cut short when I saw that there was nothing written about fixing the gaining more power points glitch/problem for vampires. I was gonna try and test it out myself thinking maybe it did got fixed along with the others until I saw this message so thank you for not making me waste my time. Looks like I'll just have to hold off on playing as a vampire sim until this problem is resolved. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message 74 of 197 (3,297 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

★★ Novice

I'm having this issue too it my grandmaster is unable to get more points ever since get famous and the fame tree came out

Message 75 of 197 (3,216 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am currently having this issue as well with my grandmaster vampire sim, and it seems to happen regardless of my sim being born as a vampire or turned into one later on. I've never had this issue before the Get Famous pack.

Message 76 of 197 (3,094 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem here. Tried resetting but a lot of my multi level perks only take a single point and then either I get only one level of the skill or I don’t get the skill at all. Vamp speed for instance is unusable. Had to go back to an old save. 

Message 77 of 197 (3,004 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Dr_Mikaeru I had the same issue with resetting multi level vampire power points too. The poster in this thread found a workaround: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Vampire-reconfiguration-potion-does-not-work-properly/m...

As for vampire power points never increasing past Grand Master level, I've been having this issue since the Vampires Game Pack was released - and it was the only pack I had installed on top of the base game.
Message 78 of 197 (2,943 Views)

★★ Novice

has anyone found any mods to fix this 

Message 79 of 197 (2,807 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I realize that not everyone agrees with cheats, and you will miss out on the experience of naturally leveling up your vampire sim, but for those who want a fix after a month of this issue you can go to this page and give your vampire each power individually. The table is in section 6 right after Vampire energy. Google how to find your sim id if you need to. https://thesims4cheats.com/sims-4-cheats-vampire/#Sims_4_Cheats_Vampire_Points

P.S. Some of the cheats are missing spaces between inputs (ie Commandtrue instead of Command true) and show level 2 instead of 3, but it is easy enough to work through.

Message 80 of 197 (2,508 Views)