Re: [OPEN] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

by ashtonberetta

Original Post

Re: Cant gain vampire points using cheats

Hero
Isn't this the same as this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Not-able-to-level-up-gain-points-past-Grandmaster-level... ?

Don't think it matter if cheats or not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 197 (2,606 Views)

★★★ Guide

You are right. I would have posted there but it didnt show up when I searched for the bug.

Message 52 of 197 (2,596 Views)

Hero

Merged your report then @Zasz_Zerg

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 197 (2,591 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issues and I noticed something else.  I used a Draught of Reconfiguration to change my weaknesses recently and my Sim still has her old weaknesses as well as the new ones I gave her.  It doesn't show up on the powers menu but she still hisses.

Message 54 of 197 (2,575 Views)

Hero

Hi @ShawnFryer

that has it's own thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-V-Old-weakness-still-active-after-removing/td-p/7192185...

Best to click me too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 55 of 197 (2,564 Views)

Vampires at a maximum rank never receive additional power points

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? GF, Seasons, Cats&Dogs, CL, GT, Get to Work Jungle, Parenthood, Vampires, Outdoor Retreat Laundry Day, Backyard stuff, Spooky stuff Holiday celebration pack, Grim ghoulish guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Upgrade your vampire to Grand Master rank. Continue receiving vampire points to get additional vampire power points.
What happens when the bug occurs? Vampire rank never increases. Vampire progress bar in Needs window stack at the maximum. No additional vampire power points received.
What do you expect to see? New vampire power points received. Vampire progress bar in Needs window renewed to minimum.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? GF, Seasons, Cats&Dogs, CL, GT, Get to Work Jungle, Parenthood, Vampires, Outdoor Retreat Laundry Day, Backyard stuff, Spooky stuff Holiday celebration pack, Grim ghoulish guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Upgrade your vampire to Grand Master rank. Continue receiving vampire points to get additional vampire power points.
What happens when the bug occurs? Vampire rank never increases. Vampire progress bar in Needs window stack at the maximum. No additional vampire power points received.
What do you expect to see? New vampire power points received. Vampire progress bar in Needs window renewed to minimum.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 56 of 197 (2,446 Views)

Re: Vampires at a maximum rank never receive additional power points

Hero
@VelourVelvet

Merged your post with existing thread.

Thanks for the report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 197 (2,431 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I have this same exact problem, I even tried reorganizing my entire mods folder and started a new household. They just do not gain power points after reaching grandmaster level, it's soo frustrating and pointless

Message 58 of 197 (2,353 Views)

Re: (Vampires) Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

★★★★ Novice
Yes, it worked before the patch one of my vampires was fully grown and had over 100 power points extra.
But since the patch, when I get to Grand Master the bar fills once gives points and stays full forever with no more points.
Message 59 of 197 (2,150 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here, I went as far as uninstalling everything and starting from scratch. even a new game with a new vampire.
Message 60 of 197 (2,149 Views)