[FIXED] [V] [GF] Unable to host Meet and Greet social event with Occults

by someday6472

Original Post

Vampire Celebrities cant hold Meet and Greet

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Base Game, Holiday Pack, Bowling Night Pack, Get Famous, Get To Work, Pets, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a vampire sim with enough fame to hold the "Meet and Greet" event, have them call to plan an event, and select "Meet and Greet". Next, click to add celebrity.
What happens when the bug occurs? The vampire celebrity sim is not able to be selected for the "Meet and Greet event.", and therefore unable to plan or hold the event. (Unless, form what i've gathered through trial and error, if it is around 8:22pm)
What do you expect to see? The vampire celebrity to be able to be chosen as the celebrity host and to be able to start the event.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Game has been updated and repaired through origin multiple times to ensure this isn't an issue that was already fixed. Neither of these things solved the problem. 

Additionally, I tried multiple times during the day to get this to work. It only seemed to allow my sim to host the "Meet and Greet" event at around 8pm, it was 8:22pm in game when I found this. No other time of the day in the game worked, and im unsure if the day mattered.

Ive seen a few others reporting this problem, but no one has been able to find a solution.

Message 31 of 51 (3,027 Views)

Re: Vampire Celebrities cant hold Meet and Greet

Hero

Hi @MaysarRAWR

i merged your post with exiting report.

There's no need to create a new report if you already posted in a thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 51 (3,011 Views)

Re: Unable to host Meet and Greet social event for Get Famous

★ Novice

I did click me too, but wanted to add that my celebrity sim is a ghost, as it may very well be an occult thing.

But yes, having the exact same issue myself.

Message 33 of 51 (2,955 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] [GF] Unable to host Meet and Greet social event with Occults

★★ Novice
Having the same issue too. My sim is also a young adult Vampire /:
Message 34 of 51 (2,882 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

same problem here with an young adult vampire but it only starts happening after I guess the last patch because I know as GF was released my other 3 star celebrity vampire sim could host meet and greet social events

Message 35 of 51 (2,787 Views)

★ Guide
Same problem. YA vampire 3 star celebrity. no mods.
Message 36 of 51 (2,560 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem. Young adult ghost.
Message 37 of 51 (2,488 Views)

Re: Vampire Celebrities cant hold Meet and Greet

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue on PlayStation. I have a YA Vampire 5 star celebrity but he cannot chose himself as the host. 

Edit: I tried at 8:30 pm in the middle of the week using the calendar. It must be scheduled it that time... I got it to work. 

Message 38 of 51 (2,407 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Vampire Young Adult. Tried several times. Let me on the second day of trying after nightfall.
Message 39 of 51 (2,294 Views)

★ Novice

Was this ever resolved? I'm still having this problem.

Message 40 of 51 (2,171 Views)