[FIXED] [V] Former vampire still has Vampire behavior

by Annamanna23

Original Post

Re: Deadened Emotion is show up though sim is not vampire

Hero

HI @LittleDinosaurPG 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 121 (1,782 Views)

Former Vampire can’t eat human food

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim’s Ghoulish Guitar, The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff, The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff, The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff, The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Spa Day, The Sims 4 Dine Out, The Sims 4 Vampires, The Sims 4 Parenthood, The Sims 4 Jungle Adventures, The Sims 4 Strangerville, The Sims 4 Get to Work, The Sims 4 Get Together, The Sims 4 City Living, The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs, The Sims 4 Seasons and The Sims 4 Get Famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give the cure to a vampire and then get them to eat human food.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim stops eating the food and gets the Nauseated Moodlet (From Food Tasting Terrible) even though it’s in excellent condition. The sim then throws up on the floor or runs to the bathroom to throw up.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my sim eating human food normally without a problem.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I had my sim as a human until she got changed into one. I played her as a vampire for a while and even had three vampire children, however I decided to make the cure and get her to drink it. Once she did I was happy. Until I got her to each human food again, she would stop each the food instantly and either throw up on the floor or run to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet.

i was hoping with the whole vampire cure that she would be back to her normal human self once again, but yet I have come across this problem.

Could you please sort this bug out as soon as possible please? x

Message 62 of 121 (1,701 Views)

Re: Former Vampire can’t eat human food

Hero

HI @AmyLR94 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 121 (1,685 Views)

Re: Sims Keep Throwing Up!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The MCCC cheat worked for me

edit: problem just occurred again when I opened the game....

Message 64 of 121 (1,604 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Former vampire still has Vampire behavior

★ Novice

This seems to have fixed my problem!!  Thanks so much!! 

Message 65 of 121 (1,497 Views)

★ Novice

Hey @Acrinis will you be posting a fix or simply continuing to merge posts forever? Seems like there should be someone looking into this instead of letting 6+ pages of the same bug happen without a fix.

Message 66 of 121 (1,448 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@zombieballadry : Did you mean @crinrict (who isn't an EA employee, just a volunteer moderator of this forum)?

Message 67 of 121 (1,420 Views)

Lingering weaknesses after vampire reconfiguration

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs, free packs, laundry stuff, toddler stuff, romantic garden stuff, cool kitchen stuff, spooky stuff, and vintage glamour stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have vampire sim with withered stomach weakness drink a reconfiguration potion. Then select other weaknesses (no longer having the stomach one). Then have sim eat plasma fruit salad.
What happens when the bug occurs? Vampire sim without withered stomach eats human food and gets nauseous/vomits; eats plasma fruit salad and gets nauseous/vomits; but eats food from salvadorian food stall and is fine. Also gets the positive moodlet from eating the plasma fruit salad on top of the negative nauseous one.
What do you expect to see? She should be able to eat any food she wants since she no longer has the withered stomach and should only get the positive moodlet, not the nauseous one.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

If it makes a difference, she did just have to eat a remedy of the ancients earlier that day to cure her sneezing curse. But the nausea arises after she eats something and goes away once I make her throw up in a toilet.

Message 68 of 121 (1,659 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Will this ever be fixed?!

Message 69 of 121 (1,637 Views)

Re: Lingering weaknesses after vampire reconfiguration

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Vampire-reconfiguration-potion-does-not-work-properly/m...

EDIT: Just want to clarify that I posted that link because it sounded the closest to the issue in this topic. Standard smile

Message 70 of 121 (1,634 Views)