[FIXED] [V] Former vampire still has Vampire behavior

by Annamanna23

Original Post

Sim gets nauseated moodlet on eating any food

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English.
How often does the bug occur? All the time for the sim in question (100%).
What is your current game version number? 1.49.65.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Up to and including Get Famous.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?  Unsure. Tried making another sim a vampire and curing another grandmaster vampire curing both of them, but this bug did not affect these sims.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the sim eats they get the Nauseated moodlet. Eating Plasma Fruit still gives the foul fruit moodlet.
What do you expect to see?  The sims to be able to eat food again without getting the moodlet.
Have you installed any customisation with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? None.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? After patch 1.49.65.1020. No changes have been made to my computer.
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.49.65.1020 was installed.

After the latest patch I have found that one of my sims now cannot eat without getting the nauseated moodlet. The sim in question had been a grand-master vampire with the withered stomach. She had been cured with the ultimate vampire cure drink. She was been cured at the start of January without any problems. The moodlet appears whenever the sim eats anything. It began happening after the latest patch was applied to the game.  

Message 41 of 121 (3,086 Views)

Re: Sim gets nauseated moodlet on eating any food

Hero

Hi @randwick78 

this is a known issue.

I merged your post with existing bug report.

Please click me too on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 121 (3,070 Views)

Re: Sim gets nauseated moodlet on eating any food

★★★★ Novice
As of PS4 patch 1.13 the ultimate vampire cure doesn't reset a sims vampire rank, perks and weaknesses down to zero like it's supposed to (To clarify, the cure removes the vampire hidden trait and all powers, needs and weaknesses associated with the vampire ranking system, so should you choose to turn the cured sim back into a vampire later on, you would start from scratch and have level up all over again). For some reason the game retains everything tied to the vampire ranking system from when you originally turned/loaded a vampire sim into live mode up until whatever rank you were when you used the cure.
Message 43 of 121 (2,989 Views)

Vampire to human sim gets nauseous eating

★★★★★ Novice

My sim was born a vampire and I used the cure potion to change her to human as an adult. As a vampire she had the trait where eating human food made her sick. Now as a human, she still gets nauseous and runs to the bathroom to vomit after eating human food.

My game is fully updated.

What I've tried:

MCCC to change her to a vampire and back again

MCCC to change her to an alien and back to human 

Deleting cache

Repairing game

Removing mods

Resetting sim

Message 44 of 121 (2,931 Views)

Re: Vampire to human sim gets nauseous eating

Hero

Hi @Dannirossb 

thank you for your detailed report, telling us what you've tried so far.

unfortunately, this is a known issue and I've merged your post with the exiting bug report on it.

I'm not sure if it was this thread or another where people tried removing the trait with the cheat and then it was fine but other than that, there's no solution to this atm.

Please click me too on the first post to show that you are affected as well.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 121 (2,911 Views)

Vampire Cure Problems

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? windows 10 64 bit
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except my very first pet pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cure vampire with Vampire cure drink made at the bar.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim can't eat anything without having to throw up (like a vampire) and doesnt have the option to drink plasma.
What do you expect to see? My sim to be cured.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So, my vampire adult sims had a baby. Once she became a teenager, she turned into one. So i made the vampire cure and it said she was cured. But now when i have her eat normal food she runs to the bathroom and gets very uncomfortable. When i click on a plasma pack it doesnt give her the option to drink. So, shes screwed and its really annoying.

Message 46 of 121 (2,881 Views)

Re: Vampire Cure Problems

★★★★ Novice
Vampires have been broken for a while, I'm on console and this issue with the Ultimate Vampire Cure not working properly is affecting my vampires as well as I tried curing one to reset her vampire rank back down to zero but it didn't work. Another vampire I cured still had the dampeded emotions moodlet even though she was cured.
Message 47 of 121 (2,878 Views)

Hero

HI @awlechick 

I merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 121 (3,065 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello!

I also have that issue. My sim is not vampire anymore, and when she eat she becomes sick. But I have to report something very strange.

This morning when I started to play The Sims 4, I had the throw up bug, but did research and found a solution (which turned out to be temporary).

First, I used this cheat to turn my sim back into a vampire: traits.equip_trait trait_OccultVampire

and bought the weakness I earlier removed with cheat.

Then, I write this cheat to get the sim ID: sims.get_sim_id_by_name First name Last Name

After that I removed all the weakness with this cheat: bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40962 [simID] false

Then, I turned the sim to a human again with this cheat:

traits.remove_trait trait_OccultVampire

And it worked all day, until now, (now it is night in Norway) the uncomfortable moodlet suddenly appeared after sims dinner .. So sad and hopelessly.

UPDATE: I traveled to two different places with the affected sim, and bought food both places, and now she can eat again without problems.

Message 49 of 121 (2,998 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Former vampire still has Vampire behavior

★★★ Apprentice

My sim have the same bug, she has been cured through ingame means with the vampire cure, didnt work, she still threw up. 

made her vampire agan through bite, and draught of reconfiguration and NOT choosing the withered stomach perk.then curing with the vampire cure. still no dice.

then tried curing it with a bunch of different cheats still throwing up. i HAVE found though that eating vegetables from the inventory fills hunger need just fine and no nausea. same with making food or buying it they can eat it just fine too??

like if my former vampire sim goes to the park and grill hot dogs she can eat those, even bring them with her home to the home lot and eat them there and its perfectly fine. grill the hotdogs on her home lot though and she throws up. 

so its like a lot bug??? im confused 

Message 50 of 121 (2,970 Views)