[FIXED] [V] Former vampire still has Vampire behavior

by Annamanna23

Original Post

Sims Keep Throwing Up!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Let's get to the point. Ever since I cured my two vampires, they keep throwing up. I suspect that the game still somewhat thinks they're vampires and thus, has kept the "Withered Stomach" weakness on. I've tried turning them into a vampire and then curing them with MCC, spawning in the cure and having them drink it while they're a vampire, and repairing the game. None of them work and when they do, they're fine for like a Sim day and then they're back to puking once more.

I know it's not a mod, I removed all of them from my game and tried it. Sim still puked. The food they're eating is fresh and in excellent quality. I've read other threads here featuring people with similar problems and have found no solutions. Please help. How do I get this fixed?

Message 51 of 121 (1,896 Views)

Re: Sims Keep Throwing Up!

Hero

Hi @WrathfulAgony 

I merged your post with existing bug report on the issue

There's some suggestions in this thread I believe.

Please also click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 121 (1,881 Views)

★ Apprentice

i'm also having this issue! i gave my vampire sim a draught of reconfiguration or whatever it's called to reset the vampire power points. i changed the weaknesses so she no longer has withered stomach, but she still throws up even when eating a plasma fruit salad :/

Message 53 of 121 (1,792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

OK add me to the list.

I'm on Xbox One and I've just cured two vampires. They are still regularly showing the Sadness Eternal moodlet and starting friendships in the negative so have kept their weaknesses from when they were vampires.

Interestingly this may be carrying over to the Get Famous quirks. I used the potion you get from the satisfaction points to get rid of the paparazzi darling trait and the sim still keeps posing to paparazzi every few seconds, as he did with the quirk.

Message 54 of 121 (1,780 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yep I believe it is because of the Get Famous pack too. When will this issue be fixed it’s being going on for months now and we’ve had at least two updates and it’s still not been fixed. I ended up deleting my sim that was affected and started again it was just too frustrating. 

Message 55 of 121 (1,772 Views)

★★ Guide
I'm not sure if it is only because of the Get Famous add on. This mess is also going on with several "normal" traits when you change them - from the beginning in 2014! No matter if you use cheats or use potion.

These problems with the normal traits has never been solved and then they are releasing add ons with the same problems....and don't fix them. Sorry, but I don't get it anymore. I'm so sick of this.

My workaround is to use mods or never change traits etc. and let my vampire as he is. It is really frustrating and sad. The trait-system is a buggy mess when you want to get rid of a trait and the connected moodlets and behavior.
Message 56 of 121 (1,747 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Former vampire still has Vampire behavior

★★ Novice

I'm having exactly the same issue on PS4 as well. It's really frustrating because her finally being able to cure herself of vampirism (which she was born with) was part of her storyline and now it's kinda annoying. I guess I could make it part of the story (that it's a hangover she has to deal with) but it's not ideal at all. 

Message 57 of 121 (1,680 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not sure if you guys saw it yet but you can remove the hidden buffs with the MCC mod

https://imgur.com/a/NQAStBt
tried to show the path here and im not sure if it fixes it permanently yet (i only just tried) but so far at least for lilith the nausea dissapeared from eating regular food.
Mod is avaliable here:
https://deaderpool-mccc.com/

at least for people that can/are willing to use the MCC mod
in worst case id recommend using the "forever full" cheat trait til the issue is fixed? :x

Message 58 of 121 (1,897 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can you keep us posted on whether this works long term? I've tried a couple of "fixes" that only work temporarily so I'm hoping this is a winner.

Message 59 of 121 (1,892 Views)

Deadened Emotion is show up though sim is not vampire

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -Turn sim to vampire -Unlock power “Dampened Emotions” and sim will get a “Deadened Emotions” mood -Turn them to normal human again -Save game and exit to main menu -Play that save again
What happens when the bug occurs? Deadened Emotions mood is show up though sim is not vampire anymore
What do you expect to see? That mood won’t show up if sim is not vampire
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I’ve turn my sim back to normal human after being vampire, but the Deadened Emotions power that I’ve unlocked is doesn’t gone.

I’ve try this to other sim too, and they’ve got same issue.

Message 60 of 121 (1,819 Views)