Re: Sim won't stop vomiting

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Re: That ****** FruitCake!

★ Novice

I tried doing this and my sims is still hating food. She good with fruits but other foods she is vomiting. I don’t have any mods and it’s driving me insane. Help please

Message 91 of 121 (1,209 Views)

Hero
@sweetlove0017 Sounds like a different issue.

Was your Sim ever a vampire with withered stomach ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 92 of 121 (1,189 Views)

★ Novice

It was and it was a victim of the fruit cake as well. I read on another form just now that if I turn her back into a vampire, it will reset everything. Did that just now and it worked! I just turned her back into a human to see if she will vomit and so far so good!

Message 93 of 121 (1,178 Views)

Hero
@sweetlove0017 Moved your post over to the vampire issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 94 of 121 (1,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've researched into this so heavily. And it seems to be just a really * bug. Some of the suggestions work for some people, but most times it doesn't. 

So, I looked up a cheat for aspiration points, because the one I needed was 10,000 points, and it's to pretty much keep your sim from getting hungry. It takes away an aspect of the game without getting moodlets of her eating good food and enjoying it, but it's better than struggling to force her to eat and having her throw up everywhere. 

The cheat is:

Sims.give_satisfaction_points ####

# being the amount of points you want. 

I hope that helps. 

Message 95 of 121 (1,104 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Former vampire still has Vampire behavior

★ Novice
@hosni2004 This worked for me as of the most recent PC patch 7/20/19 Thanks!
Message 96 of 121 (1,081 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Former vampire still has Vampire behavior

★ Novice

My sim drank the reconfigure potion before drinking the cure vampire potion.  She still gets emotional from the eternal sadness weakness and vomits when eating food.  However, i have found that if I send her to the park and have her cook food on the grill she can eat without getting sick however, her bladder shoots right down to yellow instantly.  When I get her back home though she still cannot east without getting sick.

Message 97 of 121 (1,064 Views)

Community Manager
Hi folks (@neuroticnelly, @alexis-pain44, @Beeenedicte and @EmeraldVeil). I just wanted to give you a quick heads up so you know where you're posts are now. I've merged this thread with the Bug Report thread for it to help keep information together. Thanks @EmeraldVeil for sharing what's worked for you.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 98 of 121 (1,056 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EmeraldVeil : You mean Forever Full? That's a tad extreme to me, but if that's what works for you... Standard smile

Message 99 of 121 (1,039 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I encountered this bug for the first time today. I have two Sims that I cured from being a vampire and now both of them constantly get sick when they eat regular food. I've tried the suggested solution of having them make fruit cake, eat it and hoped it would help, but no. As far as I can tell the only 'solution' is to turn them both into vampires again and then cure them again. 

I have to say that it baffles me to find more and more bugs that have been reported, going as far back as December 2018 as far as I can tell, and seeing that they have STILL not been resolved. But instead we get an overhaul for the overall look-and-feel of the game. I think these GAME-BREAKING bugs, or at least GAMEPLAY BREAKING bugs, should have priority over anything else.

As far as I can tell there's the bug where Sims keep taking a toddler out of its chair so it can't eat, a bug that's related to Sims holding an item which prevents them from doing anything else, a bug that has Sims eat spoiled food and then this one. That's four major bugs that I have encountered as a new player, and I'm sure there's a lot more I either haven't encountered yet OR that I haven't identified as bugs yet.

Not a very good look for you, EA.

Message 100 of 121 (1,024 Views)