Re: My sim doesn't eat

by A1rh3add

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@MariPatu 

Please see this bug report. Click Me Too on the first page.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Former-vampire-still-has-Vampire-behavior/m-p/7189630#M...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 81 of 121 (1,620 Views)

Hero
@MariPatu Merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 121 (1,601 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I really hope they fix this but I am doubtful. My issue is similar where she gets sick from eating plasma fruit salad even though she reset her weaknesses. I'm pretty sure these issues are connected.

Message 83 of 121 (1,489 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Former vampire still has Vampire behavior

★★ Novice
@hosni2004 Dude you literally saved my * life with this! Thank you soooo much it worked
Message 84 of 121 (1,474 Views)

Vampire sim to mermaid sim

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Change vampire sim to mermaid, used cheat.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim physically becomes a mermaid but has residual traits of vampire left. Sim cannot eat without getting sick.
What do you expect to see? Full mermaid sim who can eat.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

What is your current game version number? ?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Switching a vampire to a mermaid
What happens when the bug occurs? Physical attributes are mermaid but sim cannot eat food without getting sick (due to previous vampire) and still has vampiric run, etc.
What do you expect to see? Sim should have full mermaid attributes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 85 of 121 (1,477 Views)

Re: Vampire sim to mermaid sim

★★★★ Novice

Word by word, this is what happened to me. I haven't noticed her having any of the benefits, she can't initiate woohoo in coffins or anything, the game treats her as a mermaid... except for the vampire negative traits. It's getting pretty old that she can't eat without vomiting!

Message 86 of 121 (1,458 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

removing the Vampire Buff by cheating haven't really worked for a long time. you need to make them a Vampire and make the Vampire cure for it clear buff properly

Message 87 of 121 (1,451 Views)

Hero
@gerbsjh Merging this with the general former vampire thread

Don't think it makes a difference what you turn them into.

There's a mod at MTS that should help.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 88 of 121 (1,537 Views)

[The Sims 4] Sims can't eat without throwing up

★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get together, Get to Work Game Packs: Parenthood, Dine Out, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Made a family of vampires, then turned the parents back human.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time the now human parents eat any food they immediately get the food tasting disgusting buff, and throw up despite having the highest quality fridge and stove, and the food quality is always excellent.
What do you expect to see? Sims should be able to completely finish their food without throwing up.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes

The bug still happens when I remove all my mods and CC from the game, and it happens in only one of my saves which happens to be the only save that i have played with vampires. The only way work around it is to turn them back into vampires.

Message 89 of 121 (1,529 Views)

Re: [The Sims 4] Sims can't eat without throwing up

Message 90 of 121 (1,508 Views)