Vampire strength and weaknesses still active

by shjohnson301

Original Post

Re: Lingering weaknesses after vampire reconfiguration

Hero

Hi @AllyLena95 

I merged your post with the correct thread.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 121 (1,593 Views)
Highlighted

Vampire strength and weaknesses still active

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? Annoying, but OK
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. My sim was a vampire with the withered stomach weakness and dampened emotions strength. She is now cured but still gets related moodlets. Will throw up when she eats (is living of orange juice) has fine emotion at awkward times when i would like her to be inspired or focused, to complete an aspiration.
How is this making it more difficult? Sim cant eat, has to drink OJ all the time to fulfill hunger, this takes ages. Having dampened emotions affects her possitive moodlets and their influence on her actions v.annoying. I am trying to complete all aspirations. This effects all milestones that involve eating or performing an action whilst in a certain mood.
How can we reproduce this experience? Make your sim a vampire. Have them get the above strengths and weaknesses and then cure them. Sim will continue to get related moodlets when no longer a vampire.

I would like my sim to no longer get these moodlets and behave like a normal non- vampire sim. I have tried turning her back and curing her again with both game play and cheats, the draught of reconfiguration, and a cheat to remove all vampire weaknesses. All seem to work until i exit the game, next time  the effects appear again.

Message 72 of 121 (1,578 Views)

Re: Vampire strength and weaknesses still active

Hero

Hi @shjohnson301 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 121 (1,546 Views)

My sims 4 keeps crashing during gameplay!!

★ Novice

So my sim was a vampire and everybody was hating on her cuz she hissed and her kids didn't really like her so I switched her to be in a human. Now she can only eat fruits and vegetables, fresh fruits and vegetables. I can't feed her anything that she cooks even though it says that it's excellent. everybody else in the family likes it but she immediately throws up after one bite and I don't know why cuz she's not a vegetarian. Please help 

Message 74 of 121 (1,535 Views)

Re: My sims 4 keeps crashing during gameplay!!

Hero

Hi @AG5606 

merged your post with existing bug thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

There's some workarounds given in this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 75 of 121 (1,509 Views)

Re: My sims 4 keeps crashing during gameplay!!

★★★★ Novice
@AG5606 I've noticed this in my game aswell
Message 76 of 121 (1,420 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Former vampire still has Vampire behavior

★★★ Newbie

I've found that this problem has the same "properties" as becoming human with dampened emotions, restlessness in beds, and day phobia. It may work with others, but those were what one of mine had when they swapped.

Message 77 of 121 (1,385 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have you heard about a fix for ps4 sims? It’s very annoying and my sim is always hungry its taking the fun out of the game. And if i use cheats i wont be able to get trophies 

Message 78 of 121 (1,486 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same issue. I cured my vampires, Carrie and Caleb (I had Carrie move in with the pre-made vampire, Caleb Vatore) of their vampires but Carrie still has the Eternal Sadness and the Deadened Emotions. I tampered with some cheats and gave her a lot of different powers and some separate weaknesses, and even while I still had her as a vampire, she still had Deadened Emotions stuck to her. This is really annoying because the only way I can bypass her Deadened Emotions is by giving her a reward potion from the satisfaction points store or to cheat in an emotion and I don't want to cheat an emotion in, I just wanna know how to get rid of this at the least.

Message 79 of 121 (1,465 Views)

My sim doesn't eat

★★★ Newbie

Hi,
I made Caleb Vatore drink a cure of vampirism. But, even being human, he vomits after he eats any food. Help, please. 

(sorry for bad english)

Message 80 of 121 (1,423 Views)