Re: [OPEN] [V] Former vampire still dislikes normal food

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Draught Of Reconfiguration Plus Vampire Cure- Weakness Still Showing

Hero

HI @promisereprise

merged your post with existing thread.

This could also be connected though: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-V-Vampire-reconfiguration-potion-does-not-work-properl...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 121 (10,662 Views)

★★★ Novice

Alright, thanks.

Message 12 of 121 (10,638 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [V] Former vampire still dislikes normal food

★★ Apprentice

I've also had this issue. I tried to submit a report but I only got the option to preview not submit. I'm running the game in English, City Living, Get To Work, and Get Together expansions, Vampire game back, and only the free stuff, no packs. My Sim was born to Vampire Parents, when he came of age and became a Vampire I gave him the Withered Stomach trait. He was cured by drinking the Vampire Cure drink and now as a human he gets sick from any human food, the same way he would as a Vampire. Full +10 uncomfortable moodlet, running to the toilet to vomit instead of finishing his plate, the moodlet is described as "nausea' and 'stomach gurgles'.  This occurs with any human meal, from the "cook" or "bake" menu on the fridge/stove, the grill, as well as the 'have a quick meal' option. The only way this Sim can eat without getting sick now, is to consume only fresh vegetables. Luckily I've got a large garden of harvestables. Just in the interest of testing, I tried having him eat a plasma fruit as well as a plasma fruit salad, both make him sick the way any human Sim would be. For now the only way to feed this Sim without getting the uncomfortable moodlet is via raw diet. He does not experience a negative moodlet after consuming raw veg, he gets the Happy moodlet from eating a harvestable.

Message 13 of 121 (10,610 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [V] Former vampire still dislikes normal food

★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well. They were fine for a few days, now they can't eat. Sometimes they'll be ok with just garden salad, but sometimes that triggers it too. I've reset them ad infinitum and moved them out and in several times. Something to do with get famous, maybe? New packs always bring new bugs, but searching says other folks have had this for a while. Grr...

Message 14 of 121 (10,576 Views)

★★★ Novice

Turns out I'm having the same problem as other folks in that she had the withered stomach trait and can't eat without throwing up. I'm getting tired of cancelling the "run to the toilet" option :/

Message 15 of 121 (10,560 Views)

Hero
Added this for now as there were a few people chiming in.

I haven't tested this (I kinda don't like vampires)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 121 (5,146 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue with Uncontrollable Hissing as well. Removed the weakness via both draught of reconfiguration and cheats, but my sim still hisses as usual. Haven't cured her, but I'm guessing from this thread that I'd have a hissing human too.

Message 17 of 121 (5,135 Views)

Hero
Thanks. I've changed the title a bit to reflect it's other weaknesses as well

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 121 (5,105 Views)

Cured sim still gets vampire buffs

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except bowling night stuff and cool kitchen stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cure a vampire and try to eat human food.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim gets "food tastes disgusting" buff and throws up.
What do you expect to see? Sim eating without receiving negative buff or throwing up.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except bowling night stuff and cool kitchen stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cure a vampire and try to eat.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim cannot eat human food without throwing up.
What do you expect to see? Sim should eat food without getting "food tastes disgusting" buff and puking.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 19 of 121 (5,105 Views)

Re: Cured sim still gets vampire buffs

Hero

Hi @EvieMagnolia

I merged your post with existing bug report on the issue.

Please click me too on the first page.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 121 (5,087 Views)