Re: [OPEN] Tutorial not available/ No option to turn Tutorial back on

by CariY2206

Original Post

Re: How do I re-enable the Sims 4 Tutorial???!!

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much for merging my post with this. I looked every where and couldn't seem to find anything remotely related to this. I'm glad to discover that I'm not the only one who is experiencing this issue.

Prayerfully and hopefully this is something that will be resolved soon, LORD willing.

Message 21 of 44 (1,826 Views)

Re: How do I re-enable the Sims 4 Tutorial???!!

★★ Novice

I encounter the same problem. I just bought the game during the summer sale on steam, and even if maybe I could figure it out, I don't want to without a tutorial. Not sure if god has anything to do with whatsoever, but I don't want to play this game without a tutorial. At first I thought that was why it was on sale for five dollars-- now it's a complete waste of those five dollars. There is still even a section "tutorial and tips," and you can't do anything with it.

So, lord-willing or not, I paid and these guys better get their ship together and fix it... First step might be to actually acknowledge the problem... Because right now, it's just bad customer service.

Message 22 of 44 (1,756 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm also  having this issue I'm on both Xbox one and my Xbox Series S.

Message 23 of 44 (1,737 Views)

★★ Novice

Has there been any response whatsoever from EA? If not, it's time to talk about class action lawsuit.

Message 24 of 44 (1,717 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@KMACK1225 I haven't heard anything back from EA. As for my response earlier, that's how I talk. I'm having the same issue as well and just want for it to get fixed as I have put money into this game as well, and want to continue creating content with said unavailable features. I noticed EA's live chat option is no longer available (unless I just missed it). I'm going to try to find a way to submit an email to them. If they respond, I will be sure to come back and respond here updating everyone, LORD willing.
Message 25 of 44 (1,682 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just an update you all. I was able to chat live with an EA representative yesterday, and they let me know that this is something EA has been working on for quite a while now, and are actively working to fix in their programming.

Message 26 of 44 (1,660 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I also did life chat with a rrep... They had me do a clean reboot, changing the start up options. It only sufficed to somehow make my steam account inaccessible. Neither here nor there because I finally did get back into steam (which is once again causing problems) upon restart, it did seem like there was an update, and I was flagged something. Zero change. Yes, thank you, that would be great if you would let everyone!

Message 27 of 44 (1,628 Views)

What happened to the tutorial house with Alex?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't get the tutorial house with Alex... I tried the Game options menu but I don't see it... was this gone away with??

here is what I see when clicking the menu... 

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 8.58.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 8.58.47 PM.png

Message 28 of 44 (1,596 Views)

Re: What happened to the tutorial house with Alex?

@1Teiaki  The tutorial is currently not working, and I've merged your post with the bug thread on the subject.  Feel free to click Me Too on the first post, and you can keep an eye on this thread for updates.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 29 of 44 (1,582 Views)

Re: What happened to the tutorial house with Alex?

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict Thank you!! Well glad I am not the only one with the problem. Hopefully it updates. Again thank you!!
Message 30 of 44 (1,539 Views)