Re: Townie Infestation

by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] Townie Infestation

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Ever since City Living, all my neighborhoods have been overrun by townies! Instead of my sim's neighbors walking by like they used to, it will be random townies. This is really annoying because I go to a lot of effort to fill my neighborhoods with custom sims and I never get to see them out and about! Does anyone know of any fixes?

Message 1 of 6 (1,069 Views)

Hero

Hi @simsgamer3000

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,027 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi!

I just uploaded my save file via the link you provided. Please let me know if you uncover the issue.

Thank you so much!!!!

Message 3 of 6 (1,002 Views)

Hero

I don't think I can do anything about it (unless you want to use the MC Command Center but I've forwarded your save to devs to look at.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (987 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I caved and downloaded MC Command Center and my neighborhoods are still over-run even with all the specified population controls. There is just a ton of townie spawns with CL it seems the game is trying to fill what it has deemed as necessary jobs i.e. food stall vendors, all other venues, mailman, gardener, etc. Wish there was a way to stop the spawns completely as I rarely even use the CL expansion content anymore anyway. 

Message 5 of 6 (941 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (930 Views)