[FIXED] Towel outfit has random accessories

by Hroun_88

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Towel outfit has random accessories

★ Guide

I'm having this issue as well even after the last patch. No CC/mods and I have every expansion/game pack/stuff pack.

Message 61 of 95 (3,150 Views)

★ Guide

Happening to me too at every spa and gym....sim exits shower wearing towel + numerous items...hat...socks....jewellery etc...every single sim too.

Message 62 of 95 (3,110 Views)

Re: Career outfit stays as old Career outfit.

★★★ Novice

Lol well I read the title as 

Sims wear random clothes when they work out

umm I had a simmilar issue, but at the gym after the sims have showered they would come out with a random hat and a towl as their ownly clothing. I thougth it was hilarious. Is it a feature or a bug?

Message 63 of 95 (3,090 Views)

Hero

@Pyromanser 

moved your post over to the thread for that issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 95 (3,074 Views)

★ Guide

@Pyromanser  Feature or bug? This is a question we have to ask ourselves very often in the Sims. And sometimes when bugs can't be repaired, they're supposed to be a feature.Party hat

As for the random accessories: I find it hilarious to see this clothes stuff on other people's sims , but when MY sims are showing off like that, I HAVE to get rid of all the hats, socks and stuff. Lately some of my sims even wear random things when supposed to be naked. There MIGHT be some sims that would proudly sport socks in the nude (real life, lol), but sunglasses, strange earrings or hats? It's sort of hilarious, but also creepy. And after having seen it for several times, it's enough. Zipped lips

We have numerous threads on the main forums about our Sim's sense of fashion (titles like "fashion police") where you can have a good laugh - or cry. It will get even more "creative" with new clothing stuff coming up. However, if MY sims wear that kind of things, I get mad at the poor fellas. Tongue out Not as mad as with evil butlers (they had their own graveyard until I stopped hiring them), but mad enough. Oops

Message 65 of 95 (3,040 Views)

★ Guide

Ok I had this problem but I think I've fixed it....I use MCCC but prior to that (a long time ago) I used testingcheats which it appears was still on even after many weeks of gameplay....I turned testingcheats off and I no longer get this problem at the gym or spa showers....weird or what I've not used testingcheats for at least 3 months.

Message 66 of 95 (3,004 Views)

★ Novice

I've never had testingcheats on but I still got glasses with a towel outfit even though I'd removed them for all the clothing styles.

Message 67 of 95 (2,765 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having the same problem where my sims will take a shower at a gym or go into a sauna and have a bunch of accessories on with the towel.  It never happened in my game before until the last patch.  I've also noticed something else weird with clothes that never happened before and I'm not sure if it's related, but when an npc sim is sleeping and you wake them up, or if they're sleeping at your house and you wake them up or they get up on their own, they then put on a randomly generated outfit and not one of their existing outfits.  Also I've noticed celebrity sims walking around the lounge in del sol valley wearing the crystal helmet which they never used to do before.  I would consider it a coincidence, but for all of these same outfit type bugs to all show up at once after the last patch when they've never happened to me before just seemed a little odd.

Message 68 of 95 (2,676 Views)

★★ Guide

IDK if the bug is back or it was never addressed but my sim was in a towel and had herself a lovely beekeeping hat on as well, very fashionable.

Message 69 of 95 (2,329 Views)

★ Apprentice

having the same issue too.... Frown

Hope this gets fixed!!!!

Not very fashionable...

Message 70 of 95 (2,278 Views)