[FIXED] Towel outfit has random accessories

by Hroun_88

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Towel outfit has random accessories

★★★ Novice
I'm also having this issue. It was weird to see my sim using a sauna in a space helmet
Message 11 of 95 (12,119 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here:

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? German
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything, no exceptions
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Change into towel at a gym/spa lot, or use a sauna.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims change into towel outfit but with random headgear
What do you expect to see? Sims wearing just a towel.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No, not ever.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest patch.

Message 12 of 95 (12,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My sim also wears the beekeeper hat with a towel when going into the sauna ... I also have no mods and very little packs and play on a mac. 

Message 13 of 95 (12,064 Views)

★★ Novice

I don’t own Seasons but ever since the last patch my spa guests are putting astronaut helmets on with towels. Can you imagine going into a sauna with a space helmet?! You’d dehydrate! And a mud bath!? Forget it! They’d get green mud on the visor can’t see!!

Message 14 of 95 (11,965 Views)

★★ Pro

I remembered to take some screenshots of this happening in my game. Fortunately I managed to find a workaround using the Dresser module of MC Command Center to blacklist items and then I was able to remove them from the special towel outfit by running the command to clean outfits.

TS4_x64 2018-07-08 11-56-18.png

TS4_x64 2018-07-08 12-08-05.png

The accessories Naomi is wearing are all her own from her Everyday outfit, except I have no idea where that necklace came from, because it's not one I gave her, nor does it show up in CAS anywhere on her other outfits.

I just hope Maxis fixes this soon, because I shouldn't have to constantly resort to workarounds and mods to fix problems.

Message 15 of 95 (11,885 Views)

Beekeeping hats in Sauna

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them up to Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use bee keeping suit, change back to everyday, then go use sauna.
What happens when the bug occurs? The bee keeping hat appears with towel outfit when using the sauna.
What do you expect to see? I expect to only see them in a towel when in the sauna.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It started with seasons expansion.

It will only happen once a sim has used the beekeeping suit.

Changing out of and then back into the towel does not help.

Message 16 of 95 (11,823 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (80%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Change into towel at a gym/spa lot, or use a sauna
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim wears random accessories, Beekeeper hat or helmet 
What do you expect to see? I expect to only see Sim in a towel when in the sauna.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed Seasons and latest patch as of 13th July

Message 17 of 95 (11,761 Views)

Re: Beekeeping hats in Sauna

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Change into towel at a gym/spa lot, or use a sauna
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim wears random accessories, Beekeeper hat or helmet 
What do you expect to see? I expect to only see Sim in a towel when in the sauna.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed Seasons

07-14-18_8-52-37 AM.png

Message 18 of 95 (11,734 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me too. I never use sauna until yesterday I build a penthouse and decided to create a sauna room, when I try it the sims change their clothes into towel seems normal but I the strange things is both of my sims using space helmet. I try to fix it with Sims 4 Studio but it seems nothing related with mods or CC, I think it came from the game itself.

Message 19 of 95 (11,537 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My sim that had worn the beekeper outfit (and only the one who has written it) gets to wear the beekeper hat also at the spa. The poor sim had already sold all her crazy bee's too! 

Message 20 of 95 (11,497 Views)